Reviews for Because of Houdini
Noninone chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Aw its over.

Thanks for this awesome story ;D

Til next.
anon chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
(And yes, there will be more fics in this 'verse.)

That's what I wanted to hear!
storyaddict69 chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
I LOVE IT! I hate that its the end,but I'm glad that you are going to continue it... 3
SeaKat chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
I'm so glad there will be more to this 'verse! I'm glad that you showed Dean what it has been like for Sam. I'm also glad that you made Sam realized that family is the only thing that really lasts. Can't wait for the next story!
Stock chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Great, great story. Brilliant ending.
snchills chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Claps...fantastic story from start to finish. I'm sorry to see it end.
Disneymagic chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Ah, that was a joy to read, an honest to goodness joy. You don't know how happy I was to see the final chapter had been posted today and how totally thrilled I am that there will be more to come.

Thank you for the awesome story, you are a genious!

apieceofcake chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Enjoyed muchly, thank you :-)
xlozx chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Great ending to a great story (: Glad to hear there will be more fics in this verse.
SuicidalQueen chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
This was a nice ending to a great story. I'm extremely excited to hear that there will be more in the line of this verse!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Thank YOU. Thank you for helping me to understand something I'd heard of but never really understood. Thank you for giving me something that hurts so bad it feels good. Thank you for this fic and thank you for writing it.

*hugs you*

TheKritty chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
This story is one of the few AUs I actually like to read! In fact, I love this story, because it's in-character despite the whole Dean-having-this-desease is Dean-ish and Sam is Sam , considering the circumstances he turned out pretty Sam-ish *lol*

At first I thought "oh crap, they don't get along, Sam thinks Dean is pathetic" but finally I got it and I like the brotherlove you show in this there's a few images I really enjoy, the (also physical) closeness of the brothers.

And it's all pretty authentic, if you know what I is some psychological depth in this story, and you captured that pretty , how Dean's living with that desease as in not being embarrassed and so on (because , yeah. Living with this a whole life makes you getting over being embarrassed,right?).

I am really looking forward to the next maybe there is another story with Dean having this desease?I would love it.

JamieMc chapter 12 . 2/12/2010

So sad this is almost the end .. :(

But I ll stick with you for the last part coz I so wanna know how itll turn out :D

thanks for sharing it up with us

take care (L)
RyanHeart chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Okay, so it would help if I posted my email..

RyanHeart chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Are you posting a new chapter soon? I am in the hospital and climbing the walls with nothing to do. I meant to give you my e-mail earlier it is It would be nice to hear from you.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »