Reviews for Because of Houdini
Stock chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Great, great story. Brilliant ending.
snchills chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Claps...fantastic story from start to finish. I'm sorry to see it end.
Disneymagic chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Ah, that was a joy to read, an honest to goodness joy. You don't know how happy I was to see the final chapter had been posted today and how totally thrilled I am that there will be more to come.

Thank you for the awesome story, you are a genious!

DM
apieceofcake chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Enjoyed muchly, thank you :-)
xlozx chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Great ending to a great story (: Glad to hear there will be more fics in this verse.
SuicidalQueen chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
This was a nice ending to a great story. I'm extremely excited to hear that there will be more in the line of this verse!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Thank YOU. Thank you for helping me to understand something I'd heard of but never really understood. Thank you for giving me something that hurts so bad it feels good. Thank you for this fic and thank you for writing it.

*Saves*

*Cries*

*hugs you*

Mandy
TheKritty chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
This story is one of the few AUs I actually like to read! In fact, I love this story, because it's in-character despite the whole Dean-having-this-desease is Dean-ish and Sam is Sam , considering the circumstances he turned out pretty Sam-ish *lol*

At first I thought "oh crap, they don't get along, Sam thinks Dean is pathetic" but finally I got it and I like the brotherlove you show in this there's a few images I really enjoy, the (also physical) closeness of the brothers.

And it's all pretty authentic, if you know what I is some psychological depth in this story, and you captured that pretty , how Dean's living with that desease as in not being embarrassed and so on (because , yeah. Living with this a whole life makes you getting over being embarrassed,right?).

I am really looking forward to the next maybe there is another story with Dean having this desease?I would love it.

Kritty
JamieMc chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
HEY THX :D

So sad this is almost the end .. :(

But I ll stick with you for the last part coz I so wanna know how itll turn out :D

thanks for sharing it up with us

take care (L)
RyanHeart chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Okay, so it would help if I posted my email..

wheezerboy91
RyanHeart chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Are you posting a new chapter soon? I am in the hospital and climbing the walls with nothing to do. I meant to give you my e-mail earlier it is It would be nice to hear from you.
Brianne chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
I love this story so so so much. Are we getting an update soon? I'm on the edge of my seat!

Brianne
PADavis chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
That was lovely and sad and scary. Man, I love this story, hon. When is the new chapter going up? I'm living in a winter wonderland right now, eight inches on top of twelve inches and more coming and this is almost the south. We don't deal with this stuff. We are lost and alone and well, whine whine whine, I'd love to see the last chapter.

Really really gorgeous.

PADavis chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Incredible confrontation between them - and what an ending. And next chapter is it? It's a click away for me! YAY

PADavis chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
Boy Howdy - what a chapter. People dying of sudden onset CF? Dean asking if he was a spirit? Sent chills up my spine. Beautifully done. And I remembered who Derek was for sure!

294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »