Reviews for Tenderness
Queen Frufalumps chapter 1 . 7/22
Sometimes I just come back and reread this and A Matter of Honor. It breaks my heart that these are your only two stories. Every word you write has always been my muse. I started wanting to write because of your style. I just wish there was more to read, more to love. I wonder, what ever happened to you? Maybe you just grew up, grew busy. Anyways, it's a great privilege to read your stories, it always has been and it always will be
guest chapter 1 . 6/26
I know maybe you won't read this because this is an old story but I still had to leave a comment. The story was beautiful so well written and very touching. You are a great writer the story had so much life. Great job on writing such a master piece.
TheCreatureFromBeyond chapter 1 . 5/22
Beautiful. I could feel the passion and care you put into the story - how much love you commited to each one, even if they might serve as an antagonist. While mastery is something a small number can attain, you're certainly adept at the mixing of canonic personalities with differing situations. For the most part, each character felt real. They felt right. And adding your skill for the sensual made this quite a treat.
The only major issue I saw was the slight repetitiveness of certain story aspects, like Aang struggle between Toph and his harem, but that could easily be a personal prefference. You can be proud of this one.
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/28
This was great! I think you really nailed the erotic mixed with tender moments.
Abriol chapter 1 . 2/12
I agree. The story of Israel's daughter is rather sad. And on top of her misfortune, her brothers made themselves murderers. Everything eventually turned out alright though, and so it is with all God's servants.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was so well-written I got goosebumps. I loved this sort of AU that you created, and my heart went out to both of them in this thing.
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was beautiful. Aang and Toph were perfect for each other, it's such a pity they didn't end up together in the series. I've always wanted them to. Great writing.
heonibee chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
omfg there's something I love about this story that makes it so beautiful. aang and toph's love is just so /real/. it's not sugar-coated or a dazzling fairy-tale love. it's raw. amazing story, as always :)
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
nice fic
GoldenGuard227 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I must say this story is beautifully written, as well as realistic. I loved the way you portrayed Aang's and Toph's relationship, the slow build up worked great. Your grammar and transitions were great as well. There were a few mistakes here and there, but it was to be expected, and you didn't even have a beta, which is amazing. A great story. Faved.

Thank you for writing. -
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh! this was beautiful! Am I crying? What is this, I don't even...
yuyane chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Although I'm definitely against any form of polygamy or harem, I admit that the idea of the story was very original. You have a great writing style and I was hooked! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Shingekinokataang chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This story is AMAZING!Such an original idea and and interesting plot. It's not rushed (Aang and Toph's relationship), but it's taking its own course. Amazingly well writen, you have and incredible writing style. I liked the flaschbacks in this story, it gives it a charachter of its own. I really don't know that many wonderful adjectives in the english language to describe what I felt while reading this story. There were tears, lols, more tears, heart breaking... A wonderful story, really. I love to read a good Taang story, qnd they tend to be pretty amazing, but this is honestly one of the best I ever read.
-kataang21 :)
GRB123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Very nice. Very very nice story! I loved it! Well written, true to their personalities, and decently believable. Two thumbs up and keep up the good work!
roca dos chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I am in love with this story! It is amazing in every way! I'm actually having trouble coming up with something coherent to say since I'm so blown away with how gorgeous and intimate yet heartbreaking this is... Suffice to say, I love it and wish there was more.