Reviews for Tenderness
heonibee chapter 1 . 3/23
omfg there's something I love about this story that makes it so beautiful. aang and toph's love is just so /real/. it's not sugar-coated or a dazzling fairy-tale love. it's raw. amazing story, as always :)
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 3/21
nice fic
GoldenGuard227 chapter 1 . 2/14
I must say this story is beautifully written, as well as realistic. I loved the way you portrayed Aang's and Toph's relationship, the slow build up worked great. Your grammar and transitions were great as well. There were a few mistakes here and there, but it was to be expected, and you didn't even have a beta, which is amazing. A great story. Faved.

Thank you for writing. -
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh! this was beautiful! Am I crying? What is this, I don't even...
Aeriza chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Although I'm definitely against any form of polygamy or harem, I admit that the idea of the story was very original. You have a great writing style and I was hooked! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
kataang21 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This story is AMAZING!Such an original idea and and interesting plot. It's not rushed (Aang and Toph's relationship), but it's taking its own course. Amazingly well writen, you have and incredible writing style. I liked the flaschbacks in this story, it gives it a charachter of its own. I really don't know that many wonderful adjectives in the english language to describe what I felt while reading this story. There were tears, lols, more tears, heart breaking... A wonderful story, really. I love to read a good Taang story, qnd they tend to be pretty amazing, but this is honestly one of the best I ever read.
-kataang21 :)
GRB123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Very nice. Very very nice story! I loved it! Well written, true to their personalities, and decently believable. Two thumbs up and keep up the good work!
roca dos chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I am in love with this story! It is amazing in every way! I'm actually having trouble coming up with something coherent to say since I'm so blown away with how gorgeous and intimate yet heartbreaking this is... Suffice to say, I love it and wish there was more.
xKyrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is a stunningly written fanfiction. I know this is quite a very late review, but I really really really like your story. After I finished reading this story for the nth time, I decided to leave a review. ...Thank you! I'm not in the place to tell you about Toph and Aang's personalities- but I just want to say that I love the way you portrayed them. They're flawed and honest and real. The scenes are without a doubt captivating and though I hated the harem part- the drama was undoubtedly very captivating (once you start, it would be quite hard to stop). I'll never get tired of reading this over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing this to the Taang Fandom. I hope you continue writing more stories, I'll be looking forward to reading each and everyone of those! :)
Earlie Birdie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ugh. Lemme just start off by saying I love this. I love that its a love story, two people who love each other falling in love. It's not just an erotic story, just about sex. It's about their intimacy with one another and them falling in love with each other.

UGH. You make me wanna fall in love, haha! Love this!
InTheMist032000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was downright the best Taang fic I've read. I'll be honest and say, I almost dropped it in the beginning. I am extremely anti-harem, but then I got to this line: "Complicity soon to be sealed by marriage vows and sex, and he understood from the emptiness of his harem that they were about to build something good," and I was hooked.

You write beautifully and I was completely sucked into the story. There were lines in there that I had to reread and just enjoy the awe I felt for them. Going in, I had my concerns, but they eventually disappeared in the mystique of it all: your writing, the plot, the characters. It's insane how you managed to keep true to their characters - especially Aang! - with such a mature plot. I never once felt something was out of place with any of them. It all came together nicely and I was surprisingly satisfied with how things ended. I'll also mention that the sex scenes were very well done, and I don't feel it was too much - which I appreciate, because it's easy to go overboard. They fit in with the story and actually felt necessary, vital even, to the plot. I'm impressed.
kimou-san chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love this!. This story is really breathtaking and I really like the song a the end. La Oreja de Van Gogh is a really good group
doujutsumaster77 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I agree, the story of Jacob's daughter IS quite sad
GoodLittleHuntress chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is probably the best Taang I have read on this site. I can't find anything wrong with it, I love the way you portrayed them, and added older characters in like Koko and Song. :)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.