Reviews for Unbreakable
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Awesome tag, could really feel both brothers emotions in your words, and loved that you had Mr anti-chick flick tell Sam he loved him! Typical though that Dean would cut Sam off before he could say the same, telling him he was professing like a girl!

Sorry for short review, past midnight here so must get to bed!
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aw, I loved this... I can't get enough tags for these stupid episodes... Ever since When the Levees Break, I am hooked on Tags. Thanks for feeding my addiction!
Ciya chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"Dude I got Scrooged" is the best line ever! Great story.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
*SOB!*...*sniffle*...Wait, not done...*sob!* Okay, I'm better . This was perfect sweetie, all the emotional elements combined beautifully! And sadly, though I know it will never happen in the series, I really hope this will be the way the brothers reconcile. God knows they need it .o Wonderful story as always my darling! :D Keep up the great work!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"No friggin' way heaven or hell is walking through our souls with their dirty boots on." He pulled me close, his nose almost touching mine. "You're no monster, Sam." I shut my eyes not wanting to see my reflection in his eyes. Eyes that held a glimer of trust. "…And I'm no angel. We did this together. If the world ends, it ends. But we finish this - go down fighting before we ever become one of them. We don't give in."

Ah, to actually hear those words would be so wonderful...

You are the little Pollyanna, aren't you? I'm glad someone is!

:D

Caroline
mousefiction chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I told myself I wasn't going to read this until after I finished studying about anxiety disorders for my exam tomorrow, and it was a good reward for my accomplished task. Yay positive reinforcement!

... Enough rambling, I guess.

I really enjoyed this. The Christmas Carol reference made me laugh. And it was nice to read a "bitch jerk" moment. I can't remember the last episode that had one.

Anyway, great job!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
How do you do it? How do you manage to get right down to my heart. This was incredible. Sam calling Dean, because he hopes his brother will be able to kill him. He just can't believe his brother would come for him, would forgive him. Maybe because he can't forgive himself. And then Dean just surprises him and he gives him a chickflick moment made of awesomeness. Absolutely beautiful how it changes Sam's life. I wish Kripke would give us that. Beautiful! Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Fantastic story karen! Oh how I would love to see the brothers back together like this, Dean knowing he had to have Sammy by his side to fight the battles ahead. More than anything I want Dean to find out about that phonecall Sammy got using Dean's voice so Dean will know what Sammy believes he said.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww. Dean and Sam definitely still love each other. (I'm still hoping for an "I love you" in canon, actually.) I loved this fic so much.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Absolutely loved it. 3 Top notch!
Dianne chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Loved it. And it seems we all need a moment like this in the show if the one shots lately say anything about the situation as it is in season five.