Reviews for On the Cutting Room Floor
Nana chapter 4 . 4/22
love it!Bigelow looks an awful lot like Olsen and I liked Olsen as well!
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 4 . 4/16
This was funny! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Sgt Franks, annoying people wherever he went.
SaraiEsq chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
This was also very nice. :-)
SaraiEsq chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
heheheehe

"Whatever happened to cash?" very funny!
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
heheheheeh
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Now that's nice!
steffiundaxel chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Ja ja, beeing a woman isn't easy. Loved the part with the bras. A really good chapter!
SeenaC chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hahaha! Very cute! Love the mad scramble to draw a vacuum cleaner and the comedy that goes along with it.
:-)
MoonRose91 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
"I love it when a plan comes together."

It is said by both John "Hannibal" Smith and Robert Hogan, both colonels and both insane (in a good way of course). While Hannibal said it all the time, Hogan has said it only once (maybe twice).

Just thought you would like to know.
smithcrafter chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
This was a funny chapter. I loved the back and forth "Are we there yets?" between Shultz/Klink and Hogan/LeBeau
konarciq chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Poor Wilson... Apparently hes clairvoyant in his feverish state!
Bits And Pieces chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Wilson must have been pretty sick...maybe that would explain his psychic moment, there! LOL Could it be it was the Bearnaise sauce all along that cured Klink? If so, where can I find a recipe for it? ROTFL! Another great story; looking forward to the next one!
Polaris'05 chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Haha, I tried to explain this concept once before too... Our school thought that a great idea to fight to flu epidemic would be to put antibacterial everywhere. I'm still not sure how they figured killing bacteria would solve the virus problem...

Never even thought about it while watching the episode, though! Thanks, now I can point that out and sound smart. LOL.

Polaris
Toussaint chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
I've been following this story since the beginning, and I really love it-it's funny and in character and just all around enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

I also dig the gratuitous A-Team reference. My firm belief is that after the war Hogan went on to teach courses in covert ops, and the soon-to-be Hannibal Smith was his most notable student. ;)
rutika78 chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
I loved the bearnaise sauce! LOL