Reviews for On the Cutting Room Floor
Gunney chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Absolute best ever!
"Something is wrong here."
"Who writes your script?"
Laughed so hard!
FarmGirlForever chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
This is so much fun! I love the missing scenes (especially from Tiger Hunt in Paris and Is General Hammerschlag Burning?-what's not to love about conversations in car-top luggage?). Thanks for writing an awesome story-I really enjoyed it.
Nana chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
love it!Bigelow looks an awful lot like Olsen and I liked Olsen as well!
Six of Twelve chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
This was funny! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Sgt Franks, annoying people wherever he went.
SaraiEsq chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
This was also very nice. :-)
SaraiEsq chapter 9 . 9/22/2014

"Whatever happened to cash?" very funny!
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Now that's nice!
steffiundaxel chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Ja ja, beeing a woman isn't easy. Loved the part with the bras. A really good chapter!
SeenaC chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hahaha! Very cute! Love the mad scramble to draw a vacuum cleaner and the comedy that goes along with it.
MoonRose91 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
"I love it when a plan comes together."

It is said by both John "Hannibal" Smith and Robert Hogan, both colonels and both insane (in a good way of course). While Hannibal said it all the time, Hogan has said it only once (maybe twice).

Just thought you would like to know.
smithcrafter chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
This was a funny chapter. I loved the back and forth "Are we there yets?" between Shultz/Klink and Hogan/LeBeau
konarciq chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Poor Wilson... Apparently hes clairvoyant in his feverish state!
Bits And Pieces chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Wilson must have been pretty sick...maybe that would explain his psychic moment, there! LOL Could it be it was the Bearnaise sauce all along that cured Klink? If so, where can I find a recipe for it? ROTFL! Another great story; looking forward to the next one!
Polaris'05 chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Haha, I tried to explain this concept once before too... Our school thought that a great idea to fight to flu epidemic would be to put antibacterial everywhere. I'm still not sure how they figured killing bacteria would solve the virus problem...

Never even thought about it while watching the episode, though! Thanks, now I can point that out and sound smart. LOL.