Reviews for Children From the Dark Night
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Damn, that workout song was like a Japanese version of 'Make a man out of you' from the Mulan movie.
Undead Assassin chapter 59 . 2/28/2013
Heh, Aizen's dead... at least in the story lol! XD Anyway, the Clan Zanpakuto is an interesting concept that allos for a massive power boost for a short time while still being believable... so why the bloody hell doesn't ti crop up more?! ...Because you're the only one to think of expanding the Kurosaki clan with OC's that aren't Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus. I hope you continue writing and continue to enjoy doing so, I know I enjoyed reading The Black Wrangler and Children From the Dark Night! Now to finish this review... you are awesome and I think these fics are EPICS!
Undead Assassin chapter 51 . 2/28/2013
PEEELLZZ! Oh my God I still can't get over how Louis says that!
Undead Assassin chapter 48 . 2/28/2013
I'll be honest... you got me. You got me good.
Undead Assassin chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
MOTHERFU-! AGGH, of course! Zaine is an anagram for Aizen, dammit I knew something was up when I saw his name! However, I'd bet money on the fact that he'll betray his old man eventually. He'd kinda have to since Orihime is going to be one of many victims if Aizen wins this next war.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/9/2013
you should be a professional manga writer.
Taeniaea chapter 59 . 10/12/2012
I loved the story
Lubyjamz chapter 59 . 8/14/2012
enjoyed this story VERY much!
Isangtao chapter 56 . 6/24/2011
Sometimes I wonder why didn't Yuzu secretly place her mist inside the Cero Espada's beast, destroying it from the inside. You gave Yuzu a very powerful Zanpakuto, combined with her imagination, and knowledge of the body, it makes me wonder whether or not she can defeat the Skullinis using only her Shikai. I've been imagining her compressing the mist to form blades, and something similar to Senbonzakura and Hihio Zabimaru.

Oh well.

Anyway, this is another Outstanding story. You have outdone yourself with this one.

The story was well thought of, and the characters, especially the OCs, realistic.

Thank you very much to the good read, please make a sequel. Or perhaps I should just ask permission from you to use elements of this story for my own tales, just in case I get a sudden inspiration to write a story based on this.

Keep up the good work!
Revolation chapter 59 . 4/2/2011
just finished. this is criminally undereviewed
Little White Comet chapter 59 . 1/19/2010
'Claps'

That was amazing! I love both stories and even though I'm sad it's the end it was all worth it.

Great job
star's dreams chapter 59 . 1/19/2010
SD: I may not have review every chapter, but I enjoy each and everyone of them for there own reason. This was a wonderful story.
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 59 . 1/19/2010
a very excellent story and very cool for bringing ichigo's mom alive
ThunderClaw03 chapter 54 . 1/17/2010
great job keep it up update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 51 . 1/14/2010
great chapters keep it up update soon