Reviews for Lookin' At Life Through Sad Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
THAT WAS SO SAD
visitor chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
this was a great story:)

wish it had been a little longer though

if you do make it longer, I'm sure it would be great!
Lupanaridae chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Not bad, not bad at all. I would have suggested making it a little longer (to give us more depth into the man's feelings maybe), and your first person POV in a little off.

"I put my head up as far as I can." really it should be "I put my head up as far as I could." But really, it WAS a good story! I'm not meaning to put it down, just trying to give helpfull suggestions!
Nikki-3456-Lover chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
To answer questions yes, I think it was dramatic, but then again I do like dramatic things.

- JamesxSarah.
Hanna aka BookwormH36 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like the fact that you made this story in a different person's perspective. I like the difference. I think that for this particular one shot the drama was good.
Blaise Skylark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
PigSlay:

You should probably write and develop your stuff more. I didn't really get anything from this except that he was in pain. Your word choice is good though. I think if you expanded on it, you would get a very good final result.

~ Blaise Skylark
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Well...you use pretty modern terms like "guy," that wouldn't have fit in that time. That's all, really.

I don't think it too dramatic - I think it fits pretty well, actually. It's good. Short, again. But you certainly seem to have a way of expressing things at the right degree.

And really a believable thought - what did he do to deserve that?

~PT