Reviews for From Nerd to Hottie
Lol nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
RYO, SAKURA. NOOOOO! WHYYYYYYY! THEIR KISS /3 crying
trueblue51 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
i loved it but why have you stopped making chapters! this was a great story its a shame how i cant read anymore! but i hope you somehow have an urge to UPDATE this story plz!XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
nice
KawaiiMermaid777 chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Hi! I've been reading your chapter until now, and I'm am a huge fan! I'm looking forward to the next update! ]
mk chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
ahhh they are so perfect for eachother!
tteokimimi chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
RYO.

X

SAKURA.

NOW.

Ja
sweetD87 chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I love this story and I can't wait for you to update it
sweetD87 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I love it
HelloBatty73 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
hahaha, seems funny, but im confused on the wjole SasuSaku thing, most of it seems like SasuKarin,
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Omigosh ! I love your story ! It's one of the best stories I read :) congratulation and I hope your problems will disappear ;) if you're bored write a story or just draw it always helps I a,ways draw when I think about my love life and honestly drawing helps me express how I feel :) It feels like art understands your feelings... I know it might be creppy but it really helps ;) anyway I love your story and please continue with it.. Pretty please with a cherry on top .
Ps. I know exactly how you feel about your school becaus ei also whe. Through it for one year but the nest yer was great :) it will get better BELIEVE IT ;)
BitterBreak chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OHHHH it looks so fun xD must read now hehe
sweaterqueen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
cant wait for update..love this story
jowilleatyuh chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
OH MY GOSH! YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE IT A SAKURAXRYO FANFICTION! OR AT LEAST SAKURAXNEJI! WTF! With such an amazing storyline, WHY THE BLOODY FUCK WOULD YOU DO OTHERWISE? *growls*
xXbrokenxXheartedxXforeverxX chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
amazing story! i absolutly love it! keep up the good work(: it definately keeps me on the edge of my chair ..can't wait to see what happens next (sasusaku forever!3)! update SOON! it's killing me:D well once again amazing amazing ideas! breath taking(:

Love,xXbrokenxXheartedxXforeverxX