Reviews for A New Abomination
MobMotherScitah chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
This was a very sweet and interesting story. Of course, I had to reread things to understand what was being said, but once I got it, I was pleased. There are quite a few grammar and spelling errors, a small about of punctuation errors. Some of the wording was confusing, but anyone worth their salt will understand after a moment. The details were pretty good. The action was easy to follow. The epilogue was a good decision on your part, otherwise I would be complaining about the lack of a good ending. Over all, this is a pretty good story.

-Scitah
BBxTerrafolife chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
very good story so far
silentshadow55 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Not a bad chapter. Personally i hate the BBxRAE pairing but i think i can deal. Anyway a couple more chapters? Don't end it yet unless there will be a sequal.

well anyway, all the best
silentshadow55
silentshadow55 chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
nice chapter. not really much i can say, it's good.

keep it up.

well all the best

silentshadow55
Inuyasha4eva chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
"...A frail proof prophecy.". I think you were trying for "fail proof" here r some cool tongue twister thing. Lol. Overall I really enjoyed this chapter, it was informative and kept my interest. I only have one or two criticisms, other than that it was smooth sailing. One is that you spend a lot of time just describing their clothes (this is a common thing done by beginning fanfic writers). It's not a terrible burn you at the stake kind of thing, it's more of a, let's get back on track one. Sometimes readers will get bored if they trudge through a giant description of someone's outfit. I did see what you were trying to show here though (Maeve's attraction to beast boy, but I'd tone it down). Another thing that botehred me is also minor. I'm sure you probably did provide a spacer between the switch in P.O.V's, but I was momentarily confused for a bit, because it dissapeared. I thought Maeve had met a new person or soemthing, then I realized ti was beast boy looking at her. Al in all, can't wait for the next chapter. D
neighbor chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Knowing which point of view the story was in was a bit confusing, but most of the dialogue was good. The characters seem to be developing well.