Reviews for Dimension Hop
Fanfic Monster chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
So far this is great. Please add more.
DaemonSadist chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Funny... Add a it more esbian action to the mix and you got yourself a true story.
Reality chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Tsk tsk...what language!
Yumura Kirika chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Incredible. As a complete contrast to your previous FE fanfiction, this one is hysterically amusing. The mechanical horse plot device was magnificently creative (you seem to be one of the few others that I've met that have ever read, 'Scud: The Disposable Assassin'), and I love the manner in which you describe the characters (along with how they seem to be utter contrasts to how they appear in the games... Rain is seemingly a dolt, and Hana is quite a bit more serious) and their behavior. Also, the dialogue is top-notch, with very believable interplay between the characters. The developing relationship between Hana and Rain is definitely something that I'm enjoying (where are you, and why aren't you writing additional chapters?), and the concept of that insane world appeals to my demeted perception of humor. Giant pink robotic teddy bears with machine cannons and RPG launchers? Incredible! Also, the names of the 'Paragnomes' were creatively stolen from various other characters (Maude Flanders... She's been resurrected as a gnome! Wow, will there be any characters adding 'diddly', or 'dokly' to a sentence? Please, please, please, ensure that, if you do, this character dies a terrible and humorous death at the hands of a beer-swilling, obese, bald, yellow teddy bear...).

In essence, this is one of the most amusing pieces of parody\AU\humor fiction that I've ever read, and I'm anxiously awaiting further installments. If you don't continue this, I'll be dispatching a special, MONSTROUSLY HUGE Teddy Bear with Rain's patented Hypervelocity (I still prefer the term, 'Lorenz Force Field-Based Slug Cannon, or just the old-fashioned 'Rail Gun') cannons mounted on every available square cm of its body as an incentive...
Ashwolf chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
Def. gonna be looking forward to finding out what else you have in store for the girls.. )
Gelles chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
lmao!

Oh, gosh, that was the funniest thing I have read in a looooong time! Keep writing this!
Jack Nief the Mighty Thief chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
Noooo! The Gears have stopped turning! We're all going to DIIIIIEEEEEEE!

Tereena- I...think he ate one to many a rotten Flan...come on Bahamut.. let's get you a Bomb to chew on or something...
Mark chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
I love the relationship you are building between Hana and Rain. Keep it up!

PS:- Holli: any chance of you e-mailing me a link to the other FE fics you mentioned? They sound like the kind of fics I was hoping to find here *he he*
Katsaurs chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Heehee this fic is great! - I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!-
Jade the Expert Predator chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
Hehehe... I hope you write more of this!
Jade the Expert Predator chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
...Interesting
FlatEric chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
PLEASE! DO MORE!
John chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
I don't know where you get the idea that Rain is such an air head but I like it. It's very funny!
Holli chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
Hurray for LONG epics!

Keep it coming Deek ;0)
immo chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
Good stuff! Keep going, keep going!