Reviews for Some Wounds Won't Heal
ooooooh how historically unaccurate :P, saying japan didnt know the bombs were coming or UK didnt know about/support the bombings... come on, do some research

im not an american and i dont like what happened here or nuclear weapons (REALLY DONT LIKE NUCLEAR WEAPONS) but i feel its unfair how much flak america get for this...theres no 100% bad or good guy in war, especially not in a total war like ww2. everyone shits on everyone, it's history. not to mention japan is so honorable that japanese soldiers were completely determined and a land invasion of japan would be worse or just as bad for both the americans and japanese

but if you DO want to get into "weighing good against bad" UK isnt being criticised for the dresden bombing, and by this period of time, imperial japan was doing things just as bad as nazi germany :/
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Just watche BBC' Documentary. Must say that a wave of hatred against Americans emerged from me, but I do know that BOTH sides were wrong. Heck, the entire war was wrong!

I'm just really sad with the bombings' 69th anniversary. Afterall, I do know that many people from my family's tree died. My fellow Nakamuras and Tanakas.

I wish a peaceful rest for all of you, in the name of our family crest, the Tachibana flower crest.
anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Actually, in concern to your saying that Japan didn't have any warning: (1) Truman specifically stated that he had a bomb the likes of which had never been seen before and (2) American planes dropped over 5 million leaflets int he days leading up to the bombing warning all civilian and military personnel to get out of the cities.

Story-wise, the fic felt like it was paced too fast and so not enough time was spent on the characters and reactions. That probably lessened the over all effect.
Ivan chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i felt this story was rushed way too fast, add more detail next time. Other wise, this is the best version of this I've read.
TempestReign chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
really good story!
SOPHIE YOUR IPSSOCCER BUDDY chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
POOR JAPAN! I did my NHD paper on this, lolollololol

Oh Russia... U crazy fucker...
Rabb chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this is kind of offensive...

Just the fact that Japan gets no regard after that, as if the bombing was just something that could be brushed away.

There's probably a reason for the amount of reviews you got.
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
gekochan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Good job! I've read many fics about this topic, but this one was the most Hetalia-like.

Way to go! v
Parable chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Interesting take on the events.

One thing my historical senses must point out though. The MP was an Anglo-American project. England should already know about the bomb.