Reviews for Some Wounds Won't Heal
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Just watche BBC' Documentary. Must say that a wave of hatred against Americans emerged from me, but I do know that BOTH sides were wrong. Heck, the entire war was wrong!

I'm just really sad with the bombings' 69th anniversary. Afterall, I do know that many people from my family's tree died. My fellow Nakamuras and Tanakas.

I wish a peaceful rest for all of you, in the name of our family crest, the Tachibana flower crest.
anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Actually, in concern to your saying that Japan didn't have any warning: (1) Truman specifically stated that he had a bomb the likes of which had never been seen before and (2) American planes dropped over 5 million leaflets int he days leading up to the bombing warning all civilian and military personnel to get out of the cities.

Story-wise, the fic felt like it was paced too fast and so not enough time was spent on the characters and reactions. That probably lessened the over all effect.
Ivan chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i felt this story was rushed way too fast, add more detail next time. Other wise, this is the best version of this I've read.
TempestReign chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
really good story!
SOPHIE YOUR IPSSOCCER BUDDY chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
POOR JAPAN! I did my NHD paper on this, lolollololol

Oh Russia... U crazy fucker...
Rabb chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this is kind of offensive...

Just the fact that Japan gets no regard after that, as if the bombing was just something that could be brushed away.

There's probably a reason for the amount of reviews you got.
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
gekochan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Good job! I've read many fics about this topic, but this one was the most Hetalia-like.

Way to go! v
Parable chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Interesting take on the events.

One thing my historical senses must point out though. The MP was an Anglo-American project. England should already know about the bomb.