Reviews for Taste of Innocence
WordsMusicMagic chapter 31 . 12/8/2022
Another great story from one of my favorite writers! Thanks so much for your time and effort to give us these fics. I heart smugward hard. Crazy Bella was pretty great too.
Mrs.Reader chapter 29 . 7/5/2022
Aw… I love these 2 crazy kids 3
Mrs.Reader chapter 11 . 7/1/2022
I love this!
His mental thoughts about going to the zoo.. hilarious
twirob chapter 31 . 5/7/2022
AWESOME ! Amazing story Thanks for sharing ;D
arthemys chapter 31 . 4/30/2022
I loved this amazing story ! So funny and endearing ! Thanks for a great work !
arthemys chapter 4 . 4/29/2022
This chapter had me in stitches! Absolutely hilarious! Poor Edward, and what a strong and endearing Bella!
Elisabeth123 chapter 31 . 1/27/2022
I love love love your Edward! All of him!
sarabo chapter 31 . 9/9/2021
Sorry! I misspelled Suki's name in the last review. Oh well, they do sound alike.
Bella can continue her education on line. They have improved so much in the past couple of years.
sarabo chapter 29 . 9/9/2021
I realize this is about 10 years after this story was finished, but I just had to say something about the names of the cows. Rpatz is now dating someone named Sookie. Do you think he read your story and wanted to make your story more real? Of course it was a cow and not a beautiful woman but I couldn't just leave this alone and not say anything.
Hopefully you will get this but I don't know how FF works and will notify you. Oh, well.
unexpectedsnag chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
I have never wanted a sequel to a fanfic more. I need more Bella/Volturi time and for Bella to discover her power and be even more bewitching! pleassseee
knotsoveryou chapter 6 . 4/1/2021
I love this so much
knotsoveryou chapter 4 . 3/31/2021
thanks for recapping Buffy! lol
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2021
your beta was evil and i wanna cry
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 31 . 1/21/2021
Gosh, Edward’s inner dialogue was hilarious. I had to read most of this story while I was by myself, otherwise my family would have looked at me funny for laughing at “stupid fanfiction”. Good story.
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 1/9/2021
I love your stories, but it was heartbreaking that Bella killed the deer. Especially since they were screaming and terrified. I'm with Edward, she should have killed evil humans, instead of innocent Bambi's.
That was the one thing I always hated about the Twilight books. Eat evil people, not unsuspecting animals.
3,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »