Reviews for Taste of Innocence
bethabetha chapter 4 . 3/25
sorry, this story is very well written, but i just can’t get past what a complete douchebag edward is in this. nothing he could say or do would make him changing bella like he did forgiveable. can’t keep reading.
Oneway2011 chapter 31 . 2/11
I loved your story! Laughed much. Very creative would have been just as good with only about 10% on the f word usage and using the Lords name in vain attempt in to create humor was unnecessary, there are other adjective, not to mention you will have to answer for that unless you ask Jesus to represent you. My the Lord bless you!
Kksmum chapter 22 . 11/25/2017
This is the second time I have read this. I am reading my favs again.
This is so funny; makes me laugh a lot. Your Edward is hilarious.
I have read nearly all your work. I like your writing. Thank you.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 30 . 11/3/2017
God. I just love this story so much! :)
It was literally amazing from start to finish! Once I started it, I couldn't stop.
I love the cows. They freaking melted my heart. The Volturi were funny and I loved Edward's reaction to all of them!
Overall, the relationship between Bella and Edward was hilarious and so sweet. Through it all, it was clear they loved each other so much and it was such an amazing story!
I can't wait to read more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 27 . 11/3/2017
The proposal just kind of made me sad. Like I understand that Edward tried, but really not that hard. It kind of broke my heart for Bella. To not even be asked or get to choose your wedding or anything-just to be told that you're getting married?! That's kind of terrible. I actully kind of wish she WASN'T understanding about the whole thing and instead told him to shove it...because he kind of deserved it. What girl freaking dreams of being told they are getting married, and then also being told they're getting married right then and there.
Like it just kind of made my heart break for Bella.
Not the happiest with Edward right now
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 22 . 11/2/2017
This chapter kind of broke my heart. Like the entire freaking one my heart was breaking for Edward. I know he's been a turd, but he actually figured his shit out and out his freaking heart on his sleeve, and Bella just crushes it. Not only does she not say anything, but she doubts his feelings and kind of minimizes them-also hits him a lot which I thought was unfair- it was heartbreaking. I kind of wished he had actually left her for a few minutes. Because honestly all that rejection and heartbreak was just sad.
I am having a hard timr seeing Bella's view on this. I think if they hadn't spent the last week or so getting closer a having so much bonding sex, I could understand what she's saying-but she's acting as if none of that happened. So I had a hard time sympathizing with her and kind of just felt disappointed in her
I'm glad she told him in the end, but my feelings of happiness at that were kind of overshadowed by my disappointment in her.
Great chapter, but it did leave me feeling kind of sad for Edward and disappointed in Bella.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 16 . 11/1/2017
Loved the sex. It was hot as shit!
But I will say I was a little disappointed in Edward.
Was he really so upset that he was just going to leave Bella and go have sex with some other chick? Just because of his perceived rejection by Bella?
He's so sensitive about the whole sex thing, sometimes he seems like such a douche and that's all he cares about with bella. Even though we do see his softer side, I can see why she might question his feelings. He hasn't always been upfront, but he's been very vocal about sex. So I could see how Bella doesn't always get his feelings.
Loved the chapter! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
Okay so I'm a little confused by this whole kiss thing.
I don't 100% get Edwards logic
So he felt that he had to kiss Angela because she reminded him of Bella and so he felt that he could hurt her? Even though his Bella was sitting at home and he knew she would be hurt by that kiss?
So then if the real Bella was her by it, why did he kiss Angela?
I am so confused.
And kind of a little pissed that he kissed Angela.
Like I sort of get his reasoning, she reminded him of Bella and this is the only chance he'll get to see a brain like Bella's, but this wasn't Bella. It was just a girl that was a little like her. Does this mean that it's okay for him to be nice to/ kiss a girl if she reminds him of Bella?
I don't really get it...
Also he didn't seem too upset that he upset Bella...he really is quite the character. I wish Bella would ignore him. Maybe it'll actually hurt him for once. I'm still a little irritated with him because of his lack of understand to Bella waking up and being upset. He doesn't appear to be too understanding to her feelings. He just wanted her to get over her emotions and be happy that he took her away from her life and turned her...even now, like how would he think the kiss wouldn't hurt her?
Love the story! But currently I am feeling a little irritated with edward and very confused! Would definitely love to chat about it! :)
Thanks so much for sharing your amazing stories!
PAT2024 chapter 31 . 10/10/2017
I had so much fun reading this crazy story. Loved how OCC it was: I loved that Edward was so emo-free, encompassing fully his vamp nature, but at the same time being completely whipped... his internal dialogues were often funny, but in a few instances a bit too long may be.

Thanks for the ride, it was really well written (despite the numerous "F" words...). You are very talented and once I've finished reading the outtakes, I'll jump into another story if yours...

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
This is written well I just don't like it. Edward is a piece of shit.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 31 . 9/30/2017
Beautiful end. Love Her Permission. "I fucking love you too. Now go kill our professor so we can go home."

AHhahaha. It is really nice that she/ you didnt force the veggie vamp thing on him. Im glad he/u stuck to his/your guns and morals. If you/he believes what he is doing is right? Then its right! Other opinion be damned.

As per their deal of who is going to become more like whom... I say give it another 50yrs before Bella will decide to kill a human on her own/ Embrace what she is and what she really has become.

In other words. Edward will win. At least in that respect. She owns him in everrryyything else tho. lolol. But he will get his hunting partner for sure. I feel it. This chapter made it all to clear.

Thanks for the wonderful story. It had its Ehhh WTH points ( The bufffy stuff, i thought should have been used once then forgotten, but u kept it as a running gag) (Also, the internal arguments/debates would really cut into great scenes and distracted the hell out of them) But other than that, great story.
blewartrk chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Wow i cant believe im shipping edward and angela, that was so sweet of edward
crackupmonkey chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
I hope they turn the bear into a rug! Hot sex.
yayasimone chapter 12 . 5/14/2017
Very clever
divyvicki chapter 31 . 5/3/2017
Well, sorry this is over, but heat an appropriate ending!
3,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »