Reviews for Taste of Innocence
sarabo chapter 31 . 9/9
Sorry! I misspelled Suki's name in the last review. Oh well, they do sound alike.
Bella can continue her education on line. They have improved so much in the past couple of years.
sarabo chapter 29 . 9/9
I realize this is about 10 years after this story was finished, but I just had to say something about the names of the cows. Rpatz is now dating someone named Sookie. Do you think he read your story and wanted to make your story more real? Of course it was a cow and not a beautiful woman but I couldn't just leave this alone and not say anything.
Hopefully you will get this but I don't know how FF works and will notify you. Oh, well.
unexpectedsnag chapter 1 . 9/9
I have never wanted a sequel to a fanfic more. I need more Bella/Volturi time and for Bella to discover her power and be even more bewitching! pleassseee
knotsoveryou chapter 6 . 4/1
I love this so much
knotsoveryou chapter 4 . 3/31
thanks for recapping Buffy! lol
your beta was evil and i wanna cry
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 31 . 1/21
Gosh, Edward’s inner dialogue was hilarious. I had to read most of this story while I was by myself, otherwise my family would have looked at me funny for laughing at “stupid fanfiction”. Good story.
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 1/9
I love your stories, but it was heartbreaking that Bella killed the deer. Especially since they were screaming and terrified. I'm with Edward, she should have killed evil humans, instead of innocent Bambi's.
That was the one thing I always hated about the Twilight books. Eat evil people, not unsuspecting animals.
harkie5 chapter 31 . 1/6
This story was amazing! I laughed so hard and I couldn’t put it down. Thank you for sharing!
CullenCherries chapter 31 . 1/3
I think this is my favorite vampire au. This was amazing. Thank you.
CullenCherries chapter 12 . 1/2
This was amazing. Can you do interview outtakes for all your Edwards? Set at similar times—when they know they could be close to sex but feel super duper cockblocked.
CullenCherries chapter 8 . 1/2
This Edward is reminding me of Sidelines Edward and I’m loving it
debnin chapter 28 . 6/28/2020
I really love your Edward. he was fun to read.
twdnaleywinchester89 chapter 31 . 4/27/2020
I've never written a review before I've wanted too but I always seem to forget but I have to say I absolutely loved this story and it won't be the last time I read it either. thank you for your amazing writing it had me laughing so much it was a joy to read!
nizzyna chapter 22 . 4/15/2020
Finally! Mutual admission of love! That’s amazing, although for some strange reason, I have a feeling the sunshine will soon be blocked by some harsh clouds lol. ;)
3,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »