Reviews for Taste of Innocence
Jenycullen chapter 31 . 2/10
LOVED LOVED LOVED this snarky Edward and his inner monologue.
jcrip1982 chapter 23 . 10/21/2023
i got annoyed reading the asshat in his head. Thanks I guess?
Cknsw chapter 31 . 8/12/2023
Another reread. I love everything about this story. Funny, quick, silly, well written.
CynMar Rom chapter 31 . 7/30/2023
Awww, these two are so cute. I loved the compromise they came to, and I specially loved that the volturi were no threat to them like they are in cannon. It was a hilarious portayal of them.
I loved their progression from instinct to rationally knowing they're deep, deeply in love. Sigh.
The cows were such a hilarious add on, it was amazing!
I loved everything about this.
Thanks for sharing!
foxyfanatic chapter 5 . 6/2/2023
why he doesn't know how to get inside the hospital unnoticed he's vampire right they're fast and strong. getting in there wasn't troubled for him.
foxyfanatic chapter 4 . 6/1/2023
Edward had me rolling with his thoughts about buffy that vampire promptly started doing kung-fu from the grave.. hahahaha
acw1 chapter 31 . 3/30/2023
WordsMusicMagic chapter 31 . 12/8/2022
Another great story from one of my favorite writers! Thanks so much for your time and effort to give us these fics. I heart smugward hard. Crazy Bella was pretty great too.
Mrs.Reader chapter 29 . 7/5/2022
Aw… I love these 2 crazy kids 3
Mrs.Reader chapter 11 . 7/1/2022
I love this!
His mental thoughts about going to the zoo.. hilarious
twirob chapter 31 . 5/7/2022
AWESOME ! Amazing story Thanks for sharing ;D
arthemys chapter 31 . 4/30/2022
I loved this amazing story ! So funny and endearing ! Thanks for a great work !
arthemys chapter 4 . 4/29/2022
This chapter had me in stitches! Absolutely hilarious! Poor Edward, and what a strong and endearing Bella!
Elisabeth123 chapter 31 . 1/27/2022
I love love love your Edward! All of him!
sarabo chapter 31 . 9/9/2021
Sorry! I misspelled Suki's name in the last review. Oh well, they do sound alike.
Bella can continue her education on line. They have improved so much in the past couple of years.
3,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »