Reviews for Taste of Innocence
debnin chapter 28 . 6/28
I really love your Edward. he was fun to read.
twdnaleywinchester89 chapter 31 . 4/27
I've never written a review before I've wanted too but I always seem to forget but I have to say I absolutely loved this story and it won't be the last time I read it either. thank you for your amazing writing it had me laughing so much it was a joy to read!
nizzyna chapter 22 . 4/15
Finally! Mutual admission of love! That’s amazing, although for some strange reason, I have a feeling the sunshine will soon be blocked by some harsh clouds lol. ;)
nizzyna chapter 3 . 4/15
Bella is amazing, Smugward is so sure of everything and then—BAM!—she says something that takes him completely off guard. I love it!
nizzyna chapter 2 . 4/15
mibow chapter 4 . 10/18/2019
probably one of the best lines -in placement, tone, and actual word choice- she sounds so fucking happy...let her have her delusions.
thank you for the total lol moment!
QueenGB chapter 31 . 10/17/2019
Excellent ending to their saga. To quote Smugs ‘What the ever living fuck’ am I going to do now? Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 29 . 10/17/2019
Okay I always thought Cockyback and Reed Girl were my favorite Edward and Bella in FanFiction but these two Smugward and Angry Bella are neck and neck. I love how crazy this Bella is and how she gets Smugs to do crazy shit. Well done. Thanks for always making me laugh.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 10/17/2019
I love being wrong in this case. Meeting Charlie, revenge and reunion were sweet, smug and awesome. I love these two so hard and I will miss them. Thank you again.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 10/17/2019
I really loved the wedding they are both a bit crazy. I’m also glad you didn’t include the reunion or Charlie. I don’t really see how that could have worked. She’s so different Charlie would have had too many questions.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 10/17/2019
Well I just loved it. I loved it all. Thanks for writing it and keeping it here so I could read it. Big hugs to you. Cheers.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 10/17/2019
Of course Smugs would get his crazy girl cat fight.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/16/2019
Yeah now his inner voice here is annoyingly Emmett like. :-/
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/16/2019
Yeah Bella was mucho exhausting in his chapter. I felt for poor Edward. Between his inner voice and her newborn mood swings and her general crazy I was done. Thanks for clearing it up for them both in the end. ;-) Poor Charlie. Calling him is almost more cruel I think.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/16/2019
Demetri! At least it wasn’t Felix. Smart Edward not sharing your gift. Now make sure Bella doesn’t spill the beans. Also, DOES Bella have a gift? That would be most helpful.
3,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »