Reviews for Taste of Innocence
Nisa chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Oh God!Vampire Diaries!Everyone is in there but why not Klaus and Caroline .I love them!And your story is so good.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
Reading it again and I fucking love this Edward :)
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 31 . 11/15/2015
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end! Smugward was too funny! I laughed at his inner voice and the number of times "fucking" was used. This was a perfect vampire story. Loved the slights at Buffy and the others .
Just awesome!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 31 . 9/9/2015
I loved this story!

The one thing I would have changed though is the LONG conversations between Edward and his sub-conscience. At times I found myself skipping portions only to find "they" were still saying the same thing.

Otherwise Amazing!
ladymagna1100 chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
I've just marathon read all of this and I loved every second of this fic. It was so dark at times yet I don't remember the last time a fic made me laugh so much. As a Buffy connoisseur, I found this amusing but the interactions with the cows were my favorite parts. Well done.
twificfan chapter 31 . 8/7/2015
This was quite a ride that I'm glad I took. It was very unique and well written. Thank you.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
Wonderful terrible thing indeed... Makes us do so many things! Anyway I'll miss you Smugward and Bella...!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
I'd really love that Aro knows Edward's a mind reader and Bella's a shield! Things will be way more cool !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 29 . 7/25/2015
Well Edward's my favorite vampire too! I'll miss Bella throwing all sorts of things at Edward when she was passed off! And the inner voice! Hehe love you all!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Holy shit! I'm crying! I love them... What Edward did was totally correct.. The morons deserved it... Especially Mike! Huh... Love u Belward.. Forever!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
Some ring blocker u r... Hehe! Let's see what happens shall we?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
They've come a long way together... And our Smugs has changed so much... Because of her... We'll miss you...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
Awwwww... Forever isn't long enough to be with you! Love u Belward!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
Holy shi! He ddid it! I'm so proud of you!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
Err it might be better is he left drinking human blood and... We all like Possessiveward don't we!?
3,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »