Reviews for Taste of Innocence
u2shay chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
You know Edward is such a...well...a guy! And I think I like that...a lot!

Ah, a little blood, a stack of pussified vamp DVDs, and some sweet new clothes...who knew Eds was such a romantic guy! LOL! He's Bella's biotch and he hasn't even realized it yet! And that cracks me up!

I can't wait for your next installment! Anything I can do to get it posted earlier? Back massage, foot rub, bottomless mojito...some over the top pimping on your behalf? Just let me know... LOL!

u2shay chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Oh gosh,

I love, love, love Edward's inner commentary on Buffy...he's so right on! LOL!

I absolutely adore how you continue to cockblock and torture this Edward. He so deserves it!

u2shay chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Okay,

That whole chapter was just deliciously hilarious!

I love Edward's attitude. "I'm a vamp, you're a vamp. It's great...you're welcome!" That's priceless!

And Edward cockblocking himself...I think he SHOULD kick his own ass...perhaps the fandom can do it for him! LOL!

Great, hysterically funny chapter! :)

u2shay chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
"Yeah, because so many girls fall in love with their stalkers," I sneered."

God! This line was great! So ironic! LOL!

And I totally loved the line about feeding and watering Jake!

Buh-bye dog! You know I just love a fic in which Jake is a pussy and dies! Thanks for that! ;D

This is great, Nole. Really fricking fantastic! I adore it already!

u2shay chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Yeah, yeah, yeah! You know I love it! Moving on to the next chapter! LOL!

Oh, how shall Bella react?

HeathersTwilight chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS AT TWILIGHTED. EXCELLANT WRITTING.

I LOVED THE SAC. LAMB. DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING TO DO A SEQUEL?
dnCnb chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Haha Loving this!
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Hahahaha. I don't think you can kill your inner voice Edward. Edward is such and aggrognet asshole, it'd be real funny if Bella told him he was a bad lover. *Crckets chirp* Well I'd laugh. D Does Edward honestly want to turn off the electricity? I think not. I love how he's so in love with her already but it too dumb to relize it. I love how he's so jeauluse of Jacob even though the pricks dead.

When he was consoling her while she was crying is so unbelivably sweet. Aww...

That was so funny when he was talking to the corpse, and I love how he's calling Bella "My Girl" it's so cute. -

And Edward's already so protective.

Wow, I love Edward if he's killing child abusers. I bet if he told Bella the woman he killed beat her child she'd love him to. He never did explain to her that he dosn't kill the innocnet, not in detail anyway.

Great job as always, I hope to see another chapter soon ;) Keep u the good work!
nitsuAPJ chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
You're brilliant! The blood running down his neck? Fuckhawt!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
great update...love his little plan..looking forward to the next update :D
Anadabyel chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Awesome chapter!
cancelled1 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Well done for the indie fics. I loved this chapter again. I was wondering was the deal was with the cup, hehe. Very nicely done. I love how this Edward is so smug, I don't think it will do him any harm at all for Bella to hold out a little longer. :-)
rameau chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
This story has so much potential. I'll try to contain myself and not put too many ideas in your head, but I really, really, want one of those body drops to come back and bite Edward in his sparkly ass. Maybe not this time, but later down the road another corpse could cause him trouble. Someone could have left a digital camera by the window and he would be captured on video dumping body parts all over New York. Just an idea.

It's nice to see Angela here and I hope that "Jason" doesn't forget her quite just yet. Would Bella be jealous to learn Edward is sending flowers to another woman?

This is fiction, you are allowed to take few liberties. As if sparkly vampires weren't an extreme example of just that.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
How come Bella - with her new vampiric hearing - didn't overhear Edward's "conversation" with Jacob as he was dismembering his body? You'd think she would've.

And I gotta admit - the vision in my head of Edward throwing Jacob's body parts into various parts of New York's sewer system was pretty darn vile. Almost turned my stomach - except that it was actually kinda humerous at the same time.

-Q
TwiFox chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
please update loving it !
3,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »