Reviews for Taste of Innocence
baynewen chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Love this story I have been LMAO over many of the parts. Nice to see though that the traditional Bella and Edward are still there, just underneath the craziness.
Edwella Bellward chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
I just caught up with this story it is hilarious. Smugward's voice is so much fun to follow. I think my favorite chapters so far are the ones that have Edward's opinion on Buffy... Looking forward to more and thanks so much for sharing.
lindsay023 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
oh i love smugward! fucking rose stupid bitch i hope edward does kill her!
lharkcom chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
What an incredible story! It was a recommended read from a blog I was reading and once I started I couldn't stop! You are a terrific writer! You have the absolute perfect mix of humor, horror, and sex to make this addicting reading. I can't wait for an update to it! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
Jasmine chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
OMG! Could you please update more quickly, I barely made it to the en of this week...how I'm supposed to survive another is beyonD me!
sshart chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
I remember reading the 1st chapter of this when u started it and loved it...not sure why i didn't have u on alert but found u again while reading SL...awsome story by the way! I have u on favs and alerts now so i'll be on the lookout for updates...well off to check out ur other stories!
AlixMaret chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Ha! I love it. Innocence is so often underestimated to equate with weakness - not your Bella! She gets to be innocent and good AND sensual, snarky, principled and strong.

I love that instead of being a sniveling, catatonic heap of guilt over being an inadvertent murderess, Bella is righteously indignant. Go girl!

Oh Smugward, I think you're in for a few surprises!
K Krystine chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Yes, kill Rose for keeping Bella from the "precious"
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
Yeah. Bella! About time...I hope?
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Yes I can't wait to see her jealous. She's so freakin high and mighty. I see most of our vamps from Twilight are human in your story. Edward have any acquantices besides Vickie?
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
I do love my Vampire Dairy. Smugward is so hot. I hope Bella slips up soon.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I think I might like the game
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
She is too okay with killing Jake for me. Will he do the blood bank or will he think of the animals right away.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
OMG! She killed Jacob. That is...that's just...that's sick.
3,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »