Reviews for Taste of Innocence
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I think Jacob needs to be disposed of now. He's served his purpose and has become an annoyance. Gotta agree with Smugward on that. Though I would like to wipe that smug grin off his face at some point.

Game on, Bella? Can't wait for that game to start. Does he really think he's gonna win? So delusional. Hilarious, as before.

Write another chapter, please. :-)

TMoT
edaddict3254 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
greetings!

i just came across your story on the fictionators in a teaser yesterday! the teaser sounded hilarious and i had to read! seriously we need to get out there and pimp this story some...you are cracking me up with this smugward - cockyward styled edward. i love him! bella's a treat too and i think that together she and edward will keep your reading audience in stitches! i love how you write him! you've given this edward some of the best internal dialogue i've read.

so obviously edward's thinking that he bit (pardon the pun) off more than he could chew so to speak, but the truth is that he's actually too taken with bella and will be willing to just deal with whatever comes.

the jacob thing was actually pretty funny...he is so the cockblocker. will they be able to evade bella's family and friends? anxiously waiting your next update! thanks!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Very good story. A complete contrast to some of your other stories (which are also very good). Please update asap.
Viridis73 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Ah, I adore fucktard, though fuckwit has become my recent favorite. Anyhow...

You're doing well. B should be furious. E doesn't seem to realize that she is a sentient being, not just a "cute" distraction or extention of himself. Should be interesting.
bouncy 72 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Lol, yeah Jacob surely is a cockblocker! I thought this chapter was quite humourous, Bella thinking he gave her an STD *giggle*

Edward being COMPLETELY clueless to what she's actually feeling...there's going to be some problems there I think. Good on Bella for not wanting to kill people, but Edwards going to be a bit out of ideas to feed her I think. Thanks for the chapter hon!
Babe Pryor chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Bella isn't making it easy on Edward..I love all her questions and her argument with Edward..she does give him more to think about. I love Edward's panic when things don't go quite as he'd planned..xx
Babe Pryor chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Bella is a newborn vampire, thanks to Edward. She immediately kills Jacob Black, who is implicated in her disappearance in the human world..funny ass shit, her first words to Edward.."what the Fuck did you do to me?"..LOL xx
Babe Pryor chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Vamp Edward, gets Bellas virginity, now he ends it with a bite and drinks her blood..will she live? will he turn her? he said Mine. He wants Bella. xx
rameau chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
"...the unequalled pleasure of making love to you."

Quotes from our beloved Smugward. And I still think that the reference to the transformation as an extreme case of STD is hilariously apt.

"She’d keep me on my toes for the next century or so."

Although he views her as something to possess, at least he isn't afraid of the c-word: Commitment.

"Here I was being honest and she assumed that I was insane."

Good to know he still doesn't understand how her brain works. It'll guarantee that their years together will be interesting. Especially her desired choice of diet.

I still don't understand how you managed to write a full-length, entertaining and sexy chapter before getting to the point, Ms Wordy.
cancelled1 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Another amazing chapter. I love Bella and the way she is able to stand up to Edward. I love his internal banter. So funny. He is really going to have his hands full and not in the way he imagined. lol
tinker03 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
really awsome story so far..cant wait for more
Anadabyel chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
LOL she thought it was an STD!

Great chapter funny and intense! xodana
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
You’re going to have to find some other way to feed me.

LMAO! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what's next!
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Complete shock she drained Jake! WOW! But WTG Bells on the WTF did you do to me! LOVE THAT!
AG0418 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Hee! Another great chapter :) I love that she thought he gave her an STD...HA! My favorite line... "And now I sounded like a fucking pussy. She was turning me into a fumbling human fucktard. I was probably absorbing douchitude from Jacob’s corpse." HEHE. Smugward kills me! Looking forward to more. I'm thinking if these two keep this fighting and sexual tension up, there wont be much left of E's apartment! Great Job, my friend.
3,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »