Reviews for Taste of Innocence
jolynnco chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
That was great! loved the ending. Edward may finally be getting through to Bella
AG0418 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
"Mine!" I love it. That is the best word I've read so far. I'm glad it worked for Edward too. Now maybe maybe there will be a bit more balance between the two of them. But, I know that that is a big maybe. He's been jumping through hoops for Bella and I'm glad he gets to see her desire for him :) It makes me happy.

Poor guy, always checking for his balls. It sucks to be pussy whipped. hehe. Great chapter! And if you respond to this review in the next ten minutes, you are in trouble. You should be writing :)
stupidlamb2010 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
wow edward i'm actually really rooting for you to get this one. i hope that there's no cock blocking and bella doesn't come to her senses. update soon.
AzraCullen chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
PLEASE cockblock edward! he doesnt deserve poor bella! not yet anyway! i hope she stands her ground! team bella! x
Meg Fiction chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
so extremely fabulous! the sexual tension, edwards attitude and bellas stubborness are all part the of the epic equation that is this story haha.

amazing job. each chapter leaves me wanting more! _
Bammers chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
loved it can't wait to see what happens next thanks update soon so excited,...
Shamatt0403 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
These two are hysterical. I think I said that in the last review too but it's the truth.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Great update..looks like E pushed the right buttons haha..Looking forward to the next update..wonder if B will stop or will E have to push more buttons hm ;)
lotsoftime chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
i love the personal voice that comes through in your characterisation of Edward.

He wickedly self absorbed and refreshingly humourous.
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
This is awesome!
Word Ninja chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I love how original this story is. And I want to simultaneously beat the shit out of and attack sexually your Smugward. Maybe both at the same time. I am ridiculously excited for the next chapter!
Word Ninja chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Oh so devious Edward, oh so devious. You write a lemon wonderfully, I'm so glad Smugward is such a dirty bastard and shares all the details with you ;) And I'm looking forward to an (eventual) outtake from Smugward the Critic.
Word Ninja chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
I love how well you know Smugward, he is such a well-rounded bastard in this fic. (I mean that in a good way.) And Jacob cockblocking from beyond the grave in hilarious, in a really irritating way. Like, of *course* Jacob would be a cockblocking corpse, sheesh he is such an annoying fucker, even dead.

Buffyracist vampire show FTW. Literally lol'd over that one. As someone who always thought Buffy was major cheese but still watched it every now and then, this chapter cracked me up.

And I can't wait to see what the game will entail...
Word Ninja chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I'm loving this crazy Darkward. He obviously has a lot to learn about Bella. I can't wait to see how she handles being a vampire against her will, and what lengths Edward will go to to appease her crazy request for something other than human blood. Wonderful story!
Word Ninja chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Amazing! I'm so so tired, but I can't stop reading!
3,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »