Reviews for Taste of Innocence
AG0418 chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Yes, you are a cockblocker. And Edward and I are not pleased ;) Actually, I get why you stopped them and I really am liking the fact that they are going to get to know each other. Yes they have that undeniable bond and incredible sexual tension, but it would be nice to see them as friends and partners as well. And then they can both get laid! Right?

I will have to label Edward Adorableward for this chapter. He said some lovely things defending Bella. And I'm with him, Rose does need to die. What a bitch. Great chapter and I look forward to weekly updates. Was that subtle enough?
tiderider chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
great chapter your edward is like a horny archie bunker, so lol! thanks love how your bringing them together
1smrtcooki chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Hilarious! I love seeing into this Edward's brain.
Thanks for writing this!
Demons4eva chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
I love this story so much.

It was a cockblocking chapter but you did it so well. At least they declared themselves.

Now they get to know each other, and he has the date with Angela to go as well. That is what the Bella jumping on him was about wasn't it, she was jealous. That would make Edward happy.

He is truly a lovely character, I know you are making him as a character we have not seen yet and somewhat a bastard, but he is really a nice guy underneath all that and doing that I thank you because I like to love my Edwards.

Sad that your other story is ending, but all good things, as they say!

But we still have this one, don't we.
dmlove chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Yep, Smugward is still whipped. I loved your "biddable puppy dog". I want one of those! Smoking hot chapter. This story really rocks like its author does. Can't wait for the next update.
edward4life1 chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
great chapter. poor edward. bad bella
SabLuvsLogan chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
He may be Smugward but he was also kinda Sweetward this update. And I can't say I wanna kill you now Rose I completely concur with E ;) Looking forward to the next update :D
Babe Pryor chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
great! funny, rose must die, really
xSirenSongx chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
OH, I actually feel sorry for Edward. All the blocking has to suck, will they actually ever do the deed, I know your not skittish about sex considering SL. Even though he mentioned it, I doubt he would really kill Rose, that would raise too much suspicion from Bella.
stupidlamb2010 chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
poor edward that sucks. but this was a realloy good chpt and i can't believe rose.
RogueNLogan chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Loving your story so far! It is refreshing in its take on their relationship. Smugward ftw!
jv chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
pls hurry up! i've been waiting for more than a month now...
sarahjay83yahoo.com chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Seriously, what is the point of writing an Edward story when this character doesn't ever REMOTELY resemble Edward? It would actually be a much better fic if you inserted Emmett's name. I understand writing a different take on a character, but there is no similarity at all going on here. I've given this one my best shot, but I'm not going to be reading anymore.
gg-galaxy chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Love your story, but has'nt Bella forgotten about her friends a little too fast, and what about school? She was on her way to finishing college and she has'nt even mentioned losing that, and what about all her possessions from her dorm..surely she would want at least a picture?
kirsty-4-life chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
wow cliff hanger much lol
3,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »