Reviews for Taste of Innocence
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
And again, beauty quells the beast.
AG0418 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Did you really just end your one-shot with a cliffhanger? Ugh. But, I loved it! It was fantastic. I dare say it was the best thing you've written so far :) I'm so glad you took the time to write it. You really do have talent :)
aerohead1980 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was incredible. I loved it. Any chance you will continue it after the contest is over? It was really well written.
JB Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'm with everyone else please turn this into a longer fic.
Annabelle2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh crap I really hope that this becomes more then just a one-shot. It is fantastic! I see it was posted only yesterday. You are a fantastic writer. Very discriptive. I am putting you on alerts in case you decide to continue this fantastic story!
jented777 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved the story! great darkward. but did he kill her or keep her?
wizziewoo123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
this is a great entry! i think you should consider making it into a full fic, its definatly got the potential! good luck with the contest!
a fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
you better make a sequal!
nadin6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great story.:)

So did he kill her?I think he did, but I hope he didn't. :D
mjwpg chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Okay did he kill her? I love darkward but the romantic in me hopes he didn't and wants to keep her for himself and changed her instead.
Alitrona chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really like the conversation between Bella and Edward, and you described everything really well. All in all a great story. Call me stupid (you wouldn't be the first LOL) but I took the last sentence to mean he killed her. Is that right?

Darkward is my favorite of all the Wards. :-)
LskNH chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hmm, I like it, am not sure I know how it ended though. Did he or didn't he?
One-Twisted-Bee chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
oh this story is so good. please tell me did he change her or did he kill her? i need to or it will bug me for the rest of the week!
feather2009 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMG. i loved this! good ol' darkward...
3,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241