Reviews for Taste of Innocence
SassyCass chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Oh, my goodness, Edward and the fog dialogue. Hilarious! And don't get me started on the possible gorilla heist . . .

My cranky, bitchy neighbor must hate me, as I'm sure my out of control laughter is easy to hear in the absolute still of the night. (Hmmm, another bitchy female. Maybe Smugward can eat her too! Tee hee hee.)
SassyCass chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Yes, I'm all for Edward suffering-arrogant, insensitive, pain-in-the-butt that he is. How dare he kick that boy after his death!

Sufer, suffer, suffer!

;)
SassyCass chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I AM angry over Jacob's demise, though the pain is somewhat lessened over the absolute hilarity you brought forth by the use of: "I was probably absorbing douchitude from Jacob's corpse." Such unnecessarily cruel actions, such funny phrasing.

I'm still angry at Jacob's death though, and what lead up to it. I have a feeling he's in for lots of stress and frustration with Bella, though. Good!
SassyCass chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
1. I don't like this Edward.
2. I felt sorry for Jacob.
3. I hope Bell kicks his a**.

Finis
divyvicki chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
Ffinallly he got the reaction he desired.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
Interesting suggestion that he go on a date with Angela!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Hmmm, this is getting interesting!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about this chapter. I love how Bella is standing up to him though!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Wow, really had to like this Edward. You had me feeling sorry for Jacob and that's really had to do.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I don't know how I missed this story as I thought I had read all of yours. Interesting beginning, so glad u continued it and didn't leave it as a one shot.
Riam chapter 31 . 8/27/2016
I just reread your story and loved it even more than the first time. So so funny!
Just Sus chapter 31 . 8/21/2016
You just can't take these two anywhere, can you? Great outtake. I seriously don't know how Edward does it, having to listen to all those pervy mens's thoughts! The part with Bella and the Volturi was really funny!

Thanks for this story!
Hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 29 . 8/21/2016
This was too funny! Being a Buffy fan, U loved her naming all the cows after those characters! Cute!
Just Sus chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
Yay! Finally...nothing traditional for these two, but also perfect for them! Can't believe that Edward is so rich! Wow! And Willow got a friend...ahhhhhh! I have loved this story so much! These two are special characters, and I'll miss them! And IMC, too...
Just Sus chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
iMF totally cracked me up! So much love here! Now, will! Victoria scree everything up?
3,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »