Reviews for Taste of Innocence
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/11
You are queen of the slow burn, first in this story with the sexing, now with the I love you's. Makes for good reading, kinda like foreplay...makes the end game that much more enjoyable.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 2/11
Another lemon-ious chapter. Happy Edward is a good Edward to read about and getting his girl on day one was all that it should have been. I wonder what the backstory is to Bella's experience with that other man that has left her hurt. Edward won't let that go that's for sure.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 2/11
Bella's first hunt was awesome and her finally asking Edward to lick the blood off her shows she's got what it takes to be Edward's equal. Poor Edward, finally got his frustrations relieved. That was hot.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 2/11
Vampire Bella is now in the house, or should I say in the NJ woods. For a minute there I thought she'd think cute and cuddly bear but no, the bears seem to do the trick for both Bella and I'm thinking Edward too. How are they going to stock the woods with bears though. Maybe this was just a stepping stone for other primal animals to hunt.
It was hot to see how sensual the hunt was for both of them.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 2/11
The realization for both E/B that Edward really does "care" for Bella after he wouldn't kill in front of her was big. And Edward also listening to his other half and acknowledging that in fact he loves Bella was a defining moment for our smug-ward. And we see now that Bella can give as much as she gets of being teased, but I think it was not nice to tease him in the bedroom like that. I knew she was going to like the cow too much to kill it. It was kind of cute her naming it and all. So it's off to the woods they go, maybe a deer will do, unless she goes all Bambi on it.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/10
Edward was proud of Bella that she stood by, didn't lose control and watched what he was about to do with that rapist, yet I'm sure that Bella is the one that was proud of Edward for not killing him.
That house and land sound awesome and perfect for their needs right now.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 2/10
Edward was priceless in this interview! For example:
"how old is Bella...23 going on 53..!" I laughed out loud through most of this interview because Edward was on fire with those answers to your questions. He knows who holds the power over his actions though, and that would be you. I think Edward's right, maybe he is a little submissive even though he thinks he's Oh so powerful in all things, I'm with Starla, a submissive scene would be great.
"Edward stop being a dick..." when he said, well I may as well be one since I can't use it I just lost it!
Too many others to single out but these Edward one liners were great! And I'm with him, no more cockblocking Mr. Smugward.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/10
Edward's observation while watching Vampire Diaries and also mentioned it about Bella... "racist" vampire discrimination...Love that he feels discrimination while watching these videos! Edward should have bought her Twilight Saga DVD's and maybe his educational viewing would have come up with the idea of feeding off of animals and how sweet THAT vampire was to his girl at the same time. Bella's
idea to move to a wooded area is really a good one for Bella's side of things. I'm thinking this "old" vampire is going to learn things from the newbie Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/10
Ick, I don't like that Edward still has to kill and feed on humans. Even though in this case again the victim was vile.
I love that Bella flipped out when Edward was honest and told her about the Angela kiss. He said it best he made a call, it felt like the right one. His reasons were plausible and Bella once she saw reason understood the kiss was understandable given all the facts Edward presented to her, although she wouldn't kiss him because it didn't feel right to kiss him right after an Angela kiss. I like that they
are both finding some middle ground as they grow into this interesting relationship they have.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 2/10
I think it would be worth Bella being mad at Edward for kissing Angela. She so deserved it, it's a memory she'll be able to take with her forever. I can't wait for Edward to show Bella, as he showed Angela, just how worthy she is. I hope to see a date like this for Bella soon.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 2/10
Edward's heart awakening is awfully sweet. I think Bella wants them to fall in love with each other, have more of a connection than just sexual. And Edward's other half is starting to speak to him louder each time Bella requires him to do and be more...I like this premise.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 2/10
Wow, Edward having Jenks donate a million dollars if needed to get the museum for a date night with Angela. And if I was Bella I'd be so jealous that he'd go to all that bother...then of course he's only doing it for Bella after all. I loved the end when Edward asks her if he should kiss Angela and perhaps more...and Bella jumps him saying "mine" Bingo Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 2/10
Ha ha ha..."all we need is John Lennon's "All we need is love...' Edward's inner thoughts are hilarious. Bella's plan to "pay back" the nice nurse with low self esteem because she's been that girl
is very sweet and what's even sweeter is that Edward will go along with it for Bella's sake. I think Bella
is smarter than Edward and he's just not seeing it yet.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 2/10
Edward will do just about anything to get Bella to do his bidding. I must say he's got so many layers to him, cocky, aggressive, funny, devious and I'm thinking a little soft side shining through too.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 2/10
This Buffy chapter was laugh out loud hilarious!
3,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »