Reviews for Taste of Innocence
Just Sus chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Feisty vamp Bella is here!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Oh, Edward! WTF are you doing?
sherylb chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
I am a huge Buffy fan ;)
prayerforthewildatheart chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This fanfiction is hilarious! I died laughing like a bilion times and this Edward is like the best!
Ayina11 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
This chapter is soo funny. The scene where Bella forced Ed to watch Buffy is so hilarious. You made my day
Guest chapter 31 . 3/20/2016
The only thing i didnt like was the fact that edward had slept with so many women but hey thats just me it's just hard for me to imagine him with another woman other than bella! Anyways thank you sooooo fucking much for sharing this AMAZING story! I loved it and ill make sure to read it again some time in the future ;-) hope everythings well with you xx
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 2/12/2016
"...too drain him or not to drain him that is the question..." Laughed out loud!
It's hilarious seeing these two out in the human public.

Well another delightful read! I've commented as I went along, but I'll remind you again how I
appreciate you sharing your stories with us. I've been recovering from surgery and your stories
have been a wonderful balm to my otherwise stressed life. All is well now, I just want you to know
that you reach and touch people's lives more than you can know with your refreshing stories and the
well developed characters you create.
Until next time...best wishes.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 2/12/2016
Ha ha ha! Edward touching balls and the Volturi watching TV vampires! Bella rocks.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 2/12/2016
Cow time was too funny!
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 2/12/2016
Sweet revenge! First I enjoyed Bella getting to see her dad and for her dad to know she's being well taken care of. It would be nice if Edward did make Charlie's life a little easier with all his wealth, sort of in exchange for not having his little girl around anymore. Perhaps besides the game seating he'll have helped her family out too. (my mind goes in those silly places)
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 2/12/2016
That was the funniest non proposal, well finally a proposal ever. I loved seeing about Edward's company and some of his wealth and his intent to set Bella up as co-owner etc. Bella was so funny
busting up the office because Edward pissed her off royally with his stupid ways.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
It was only fitting that Willow would need a playmate. It was fun seeing Bella has she progressed enough to step out into the world with Bella and start experiencing what it would be like to be a vampire with some freedom. Cool that Bella pushed Edward to go save that girl and have himself a human meal.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 2/12/2016
I was a little disappointed that Victoria wasn't more of a threat. Instead it was just a way for Bella to exert some of her newborn energy and express her protectiveness. I can see that the guys would love the cat fight though. It was a fun way to get rid of one of Edward's bad past.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 2/12/2016
Smugward has learned to compromise and he didn't even need IMF to help him figure out that brillant analogy with "normal" guys who date vegetarian girls. Good middle ground, hunt animals when with Bella and as a special treat from time to time he gets an evil human. Now to rid themselves of Victoria.
I'm guessing Bella is going to kick her ass...
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/11/2016
I think Smug has learned his romance lessons well. He did good.
3,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »