Reviews for Taste of Innocence
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 2/10
Oh man. Let's see. First Edward hated Victoria for being so brutal toward her prey etc yet here is smug-ward and he's equally brutal in his behavior toward poor innocent Jacob. I never thought you'd have Bella, even vampire Bella, go after the innocent stalker Jacob and suck his blood and leave him dead like that. But hey, she's in Edward's world now, I'm guessing she has to continue with some vampire bloodlust. This is going to be interesting. I'm waiting on more of Edward, see if he changes and evolves
into a more likable being. So far I'm not liking him much.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/10
I thought since I couldn't get anymore Cocky-ward and you'd be away for a bit...I'd check out some of your older stories I missed out on. I'm not usually one for a vamp fic, go figure right, since it was a vampire that started me on this twi journey. I heard this Edward was an interesting character and I
love a good Edward so...here I go. So far so good.
starflower23 chapter 12 . 1/20
Oh my godness. Thats so funny.
I am having happy tears right now. :)
Actually I wasnt so sure of this story in the beginning because I like all human storys more and Edward is a real Smugward.
But this story is real fun and yes I am enyoing Smugward being tortured. :D
And I loved this interview.
I never read an interview like this with character and author before but the questions are just the best.
And I think at some point Edward is trying animal blood too. He just cant disappoint Bella.
See you later.
Nisa chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Oh God!Vampire Diaries!Everyone is in there but why not Klaus and Caroline .I love them!And your story is so good.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
Reading it again and I fucking love this Edward :)
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 31 . 11/15/2015
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end! Smugward was too funny! I laughed at his inner voice and the number of times "fucking" was used. This was a perfect vampire story. Loved the slights at Buffy and the others .
Just awesome!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 31 . 9/9/2015
I loved this story!

The one thing I would have changed though is the LONG conversations between Edward and his sub-conscience. At times I found myself skipping portions only to find "they" were still saying the same thing.

Otherwise Amazing!
ladymagna1100 chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
I've just marathon read all of this and I loved every second of this fic. It was so dark at times yet I don't remember the last time a fic made me laugh so much. As a Buffy connoisseur, I found this amusing but the interactions with the cows were my favorite parts. Well done.
twificfan chapter 31 . 8/7/2015
This was quite a ride that I'm glad I took. It was very unique and well written. Thank you.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
Wonderful terrible thing indeed... Makes us do so many things! Anyway I'll miss you Smugward and Bella...!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
I'd really love that Aro knows Edward's a mind reader and Bella's a shield! Things will be way more cool !
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 29 . 7/25/2015
Well Edward's my favorite vampire too! I'll miss Bella throwing all sorts of things at Edward when she was passed off! And the inner voice! Hehe love you all!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Holy shit! I'm crying! I love them... What Edward did was totally correct.. The morons deserved it... Especially Mike! Huh... Love u Belward.. Forever!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
Some ring blocker u r... Hehe! Let's see what happens shall we?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
They've come a long way together... And our Smugs has changed so much... Because of her... We'll miss you...
3,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »