Reviews for A Long Way to Go
elizabeth bennette chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
Thank you for a great story.
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Wow.
pwrmom2 chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Loved this!
MatingInspires chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
Cute story
ksw3 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Perfect. Thank you so much. There are soo many stories in the fandom, some if them I just read and some of them I get emotionally evolved with. I will miss this couple and am sad to see it end. I hope you will write other stories... Take care!
ksw3 chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
Beautiful little story enjoyed it a lot. They all have a happy ,loving family. A perfect ending
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Prefect.
ksw3 chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
I was upset with Bella that she didn't call Edward but I understand why. Edward handled everything really well.
ksw3 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Sad that Patrick has to remember those things. Edward did very well handling it.
ksw3 chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
They had a great time together and seemed to fit together well.
ksw3 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Very sweet time they had together. I wonder what response the kids will have.
ksw3 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Please let them meet soon. Lol the suspense is killing me. I'm really glad your beautiful little story is complete as the wait would have driven me nuts! I am enjoying their story a lot though. I like your writing style. Some in the fandom have good stories but just not the writing skill you have. Hope you continue sharing.
ksw3 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Lol, no I wouldn't be contacting a family member for advice either. I'm kinda a closet reader except for my daughter and hubs. These two just keep bumping into each other but nothing going on between them, torture for them and us. Maybe Bella will have one of her un graceful moments and totally face plant and Edward will have to help her up, making sure she is ok.
ksw3 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Glad that loser is gone. Now, maybe Bella can find someone to be happy with, someone to lover her and her children...Bring on Edward. He has his own hurt going on. Maybe they can heal each other.
ksw3 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I am enjoying your story very much. It rings close to home as I have been thru this. Many many years ago, I am safe free and happy now. Did you do research in writing about domestic abuse? You hit this-issues very well, there is a lot of truth to Bella's way of thinking. It's very typical of an abused woman. Very realistic . Thank you for sharing!