Reviews for Anytime
Catmint chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This is angsty and cute and sweet. I really like it. Good characterisation, lovely handling of emotional stuff.
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I felt something missing after Reunion as well, but you filled them in nicely. And you had the characters spot on. The way both Ziva and Tony talked - I could really hear them. It was the perfect mix of friendship and flirting. And a good start of re establishing the trust between them.

I have red quite a few Ncis stories lately, and this chapter is one of the best! On to read the next two, and I hope that I'll find even more stories on your site. LOVE IT
Robern chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I think this story is cute, I am going through all your NCIS stories, I think are all wonderful. It would be great if you finished this story
Kelly76 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Those two are sooo damn cute. I loved the witty banter and the flirting. That is so Tony and Ziva! Would love to see HIM puddled in drool because of that pink dress :)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
This is really cute, i love your writing, you should continue thsi!
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved it so much, and I cannot WAIT for your next chapter :]
phoenix008 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
i've read so many of your stories today, that all the plot lines are starting to blend together! love the last line of this chapter: " she would come back for the dress tomorrow." i was sad that she didn't buy it but that little hint at the end made me smile! love these little scenes between tony and ziva... really hope they get a move on in the show. can't wait for what you are posting next.
mia58 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
How did I miss this when it was first posted? Found it when I went looking for your Thanksgiving story from last year "Five Candles" (was in the mood for a thoughtful, touching and positive Tiva holiday story).

Love these post ep addendums. Exactly the kind of scenes I wish we would have seen. I hope you will do more. The back pedaling of Tiva in canon has been frustrating and fics like this keep the hope alive.
zatl chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
this is cute :) update soon :)
zatl chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
haha. I loved the whole nudity convo at the end. :)
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Thanks for addressing that "gr" moment - the writers' cheesy way of nearing TIVA-land but not crossing over. Even an external interruption - Gibbs, an explosion, whatever - would have been better than Tony's rude dash and Ziva's apparently equanimity with it.

Glad to see it "fixed!"
browneyesonly4 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Can I just say that you are really talented? Moreso than I am, because I'm pretty lame when it comes to this stuff. You really captured their relationship and characters. Completely. Good job. Bravo. Kat
anatolealice chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I loved it. I need scenes like this between the two of them, while everything is still so up in the air.
ArafelSedai chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Oh Goody! I thought the two chaps were just stand alones...and here you give us more candy to enjoy...m eggplant... ;-)
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I love this fic. Hopefully there's a lot more to come