Reviews for The Bat: Eternal Night
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
sweet
Dsman chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
oh great the joker is now a vampire
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
oh joy dose he have a back up for this back up should it fail
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
it's starting
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
how heavy he has a key that only he can lift
Dsman chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
oh plase if Rah killed Batman he would have no one to play with he said it himself
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
wow so two dedicated cops see a rapsit catch him then get in touble for cleaning up the streets becasue they were off the clock
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Who are Walter and Dumont?
Twylyte chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Wow, just... wow. I'm one of those who like Batman within his own microcosm, but think he's given too much credit when part of the Justice League, I mean, he's just a man going up against people who can move so much faster than him, yet he 'somehow' manages to beat them? Pfft. That's the writers being in love with the character and not letting the bad guys fight to their fullest extent. This Batman however? This is powerful, interesting, and rather scary. The idea of a super-powered Batman that could lose control at any moment? Terrifying.
A great story,
-Twy
r3nlock chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
i am desperately waiting for the sequel to this. i love it! vampire bruce is a guilty pleasure of mine and you've written him magnificently.
dualitys-end chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Please begin the sequal thi story really interested me because of the actual development references.
FrancineBlossom chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I really like it. It even gave me kinda ideas of my own. Like the power of 3. Keep up the great writing.
TheSoundwave1234 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Awesome! Such sophistication and superb style and grace with effect in your writing, I am truly blown away
DarkAngelXF chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Just started reading this story, and it's absolutely AMAZING! I love this Story :D Is there going to be a sequel?
narutodragon chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
it seems that you have never continued your story as you said you would and i was so enjoying it to