Reviews for Common Ground
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 1/8
This is probably one of the best Kikyo oneshots I've ever read. Nearly every other Inu fic with her presence demonizes her or treats her distantly. This was tender, sweet & bittersweet, and uplifting. You write amazing Inuyasha oneshots!
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I never read a story with those two!
Loved the interaction
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
while I don't have any special fondness for neither Kikyou nor Rin, I really enjoyed reading this story.
you managed to make their interaction so interesting, I feel like they are coming to live, they have their own storynot just a character in an anime. Bravo!
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
caray aveces un niño puede mostrar más sabiduría que un adulto tal vez por que su corazón no se ata con los peros dudass y kikio no me cae mal desde que me di cuenta que era ella también aome además cuando sufres puedes entender que aveces eso puede hacerte perder el camino solo un poco
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'm not th biggest fan of Kikyo, but I found this sensible and cute.
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was amazing:) it was so well written :D
Ding chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh you portrayed these characters perfectly. To be honest I don't really care much for Kikyo, but I do consider her as a good person and worthy of recognition. I don't hate her, but my personality just doesn't seem to clash very well with her's, so I guess that just makes me indifferent towards her... Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading more soon. Thanks and chow!
goldspears chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It was sweet, I enjoyed it. I am a fan of Kikyou, even though I love Inuyasha x Kagome, and I really like authors who can write both so perfectly without any bashing! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I am not good with words, but I cannot leave this story with out at least trying to espress how I am really affected with your story. Thank you for sharing. I really like how you capture their personality and how you make each of your stories character special in their own way in your every story. It is so very easy to take for granted some characters but you breath a new life to them. hope to receive wonderful insight from you again.
shaid chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was really interesting. A very unique look at the two. Rin has to be one of my most favorite characters and not just in Inuyasha. That was so well done. Thank you so much for sharing and good luck with all your work.
Denna Tejat chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wonderful story. I really liked it. :)
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is a really reflective and thoughtful piece! It was wonderful. :)
Raven chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I thought the story was absolutely great! The characterisation felt so perfect. N it fits even more into the original story when you consider that Kikyo chose to save Kohaku's life in the end over destroying Naraku. Great write!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a great one shot of two of my fave characters in InuYasha. Love how you got ALL of them in character. Even my other fave Sesshomaru was IC.(_)

LOVED how you portrayed Kikyo and Rin. Very great.(_)

Diro!