Reviews for Ask No Questions
Can you please please please review? This is the best Alex/k unit story I've read, everyone is in character, I absolutely love this story I know its been years since you updated but can you pleeeaaaase finish this story?
Lucy Ann S chapter 17 . 5/20
I haven't logged in because of severe laziness. But, I did have to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. You did a really good job. When will you be updating? I am really looking forward to it
True Disaster chapter 17 . 4/9
I love this story! Can’t wait for more!
I cannot believe this. What happened? Where’d you go? I was so ready for the next chapter and then apparently I was on 17/17 and...

Well dang. This is probably one of my favorite pieces ever, for what it’s worth.
XYZArtemis chapter 17 . 1/25
Wow, this story is amazing! The grammar is lovely, and so is the plot :) Having an original plot is exceptionally hard, and if executed right, a real treat to read!

Can’t wait to see more!
Alexriderlover99 chapter 12 . 9/3/2017
I love your long chapters,thanks! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
Just finished reading Never Say Die and decided to revisit all my old favourite Alex rider fics... This is still just as good as I remember - please update soon if you can!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/9/2017
Post more! Love this :)
Merp Merp chapter 14 . 6/24/2017
Hiiiii I'm still here and I still love your story. I still come back to it sometimes.

What is this thing with connections in this chapter? With the amazing way you foreshadow, there must be some connection. Alex is tracing different regions on a map in this part of the story - what on Earth did you, the brilliant mastermind behind it all, have planned? Was it all centered around Alex? Or is K-Unit central? Is it all about Jackal, even? Or is it more general, centered around Britain? What even is "it"? A terrorist organization? An underground spy agency? Some kind of trafficking circle? Could Ben's brother be alive? Even with all the foreshadowing you do, it's still not totally obvious what will happen. That's why I love your writing. Have you become a published writer, by the way?

Anyway, these are the kinds of questions left open in this story... Please, Lil Lupin, if you're still out there, can you post whatever notes you had? I just want to know where this all was going, even if you never find the time to write it. I'm sure you've moved on in life, and maybe this is beneath you now - but this is important to me. I grew up with this story. I just want to know how you planned to get to the end, and what the end is. Maybe that's too much to ask from one internet stranger to another, but here I am, asking.

Whether you post anything else for this story, I'll still love it as is. Have a fantastic life! I'm sure you're doing awesome wherever you are. :-)
poke chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
some of us still are waiting :-)

please i just want closure - what did you have planned?

thanks for writing too!
Cloudburst chapter 17 . 5/17/2017
If reviews got you writing again, will leaving several reviews make you come back to this? Because I need this story. Seriously, the Alex Rider fandom is deprived of consistently well-written stories with a great plot base such as this one.
PLeeeeease chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
please please please?

Your writing is fantastic. At least tell us if you've started writing professionally!

...anyway, thanks for writing.
Pleeeease chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I know you're at a different stage in your life (probably), but did you have notes or something? Anything? I just want to know what you planned, even if you don't have time to write it. Or did you forget?

I really, really, really like this story, and I'm still lurking, trying to see if it updated. You're a fantastic writer - you know that, right? Have you written any books of your own and can I read them?

Well, anyway, have a great life.
Cloudburst chapter 12 . 5/4/2017
Hello, I just read the whole story again. Still love it, still have an insatiable desire for more. I hope you return to this, I can see from the reviews that many others feel the same as me. Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing, and keep writing because you clearly have great talent.
Cloudburst chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
I really need to check the Updated date before I start reading things. This is a brilliantly paced, well written story with great plot and characterisation. I really hope you'll come back to it someday.