Reviews for Ask No Questions
Plz update, this is one of my favorite fanfic:)
Aardwolff chapter 17 . 9/14
So i just read through this again for probably the fifth time at least, and I gained a whole new appreciation it. Your depiction of Alex is wonderfully crafted and he feels completely in character-from his evasive, closed-off personality to his gradual acceptance of k-unit and how he is slowly growing to accept them in his life and even appreciate their presence, which just makes the fact that they are the leverage MI6 is using against him all the more tragic.

And K-unit themselves are perfectly depicted; all of them feel like real, fleshed out characters, with their own issues and idiosyncrasies. Even Jackal is a well developed character (although I certainly don't like him), not just another flat, stereotypical, "New K-unit member". And I love how K-unit has their own problems to work out and their lives don't suddenly revolve solely around Alex-although he definitely has a growing impact due to the fact that they have come to care for him, and now he's all tied up in the drama himself.

And don't even get me started on the plot! It is incredibly intriguing and very well paced and I can feel the tension building as things start to come together. I am still very in the dark though. You've done a great job of revealing just enough information to keep me hooked, but not give away the mystery. I know Alex is being set up for failure by both sides, that there are some convoluted machinations going on, but I still can't put everything together to form the bigger picture, and I'm dying to know!

It's especially interesting to see how your writing itself has progressed from the first few chapters till now. Some of the earliest chapters feel a little more stilted, or perhaps just not as masterfully written as the latest. But comparing the last several chapters compared to the first you can see an evident improvement in your skill, which isn't to suggest that the beginning is bad writing, because I truly love this story as a whole, but just to acknowledge my respect and appreciation for the way in which the story has evolved.

I realize real life takes precedent over updating fan fiction, and I don't want to pressure you, but I hope to one day see this story updated. Take as long as you need to, but know that no matter how long it takes I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and that message in my inbox will undoubtedly make my day.
LoveGoodBooks chapter 17 . 8/3
Hi, I just wanted to remind you of the awesome story you'd been writing. I really hope you come back to it. Does Alex get lost during the kidnapping? How does Ben find him? What was the plot against the UK? Does Alex get free from MI6? Does Wolf find out jackals treachery? Do k-unit back up Ben? What happens to Alex's other personal relationships when he gets away from spying?i can't wait to find out! Thanks for a great read. :)
theinternetruinedmylife chapter 17 . 7/21
UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH, yet another story that I put my trust in, and it hasn't been updated in two years! This may fall in drag ears, but I hope you continue this story!
Riderkitty chapter 17 . 6/26
Just wondering if you're ever going to update. It left off on a cliffhanger. I do understand though if you can't continue it. This is for chapter 17.
I hate to sound mean or bratty, but you kind of haven't updated in a few years, and I so hate where this ends. I want to know what happens next!
That was simply amazing
ihatecliffhangers chapter 17 . 5/21
hiya :)
Just read this story all the way through and absolutely LOVED it! Fully believe it's one of the best Alex Rider fics on here. All your characters are so human and relatable and the story is paced so well with so many people in it with and none of them feeling crowbarred in. Even Alex's school friends from earlier chapter seem like fleshed out characters not just stand ins. (I'm a sucker for Tom and Alex's friendship :P) They all are relevant and add something to the narrative. There humour and angst and emotions and... god I could go on forever... ( getting wolf a grow your own girlfriend for christmas and imagining Tom and Jerry's face when Alex buys wolf's present had me giggling XD) K-Unit as a collective just pull so hard at my heart strings... I swear I just want them happy. haha

Anyway I don't know if you even check this website any more but I just really want to know what happens... I mean the clue is in the username :P but this story is set up so well and with the plot-twist in this chapter... I'm dieing here... so please if you could an update it would be amazing :)
"The glare didn't move from his face, though his eyes kept moving accusingly from Alex to Ben and back again, apparently unsure whether he should blame Ben for bringing Alex there or Alex for having the nerve to show up."

Just... wow. Your narrating voice is loaded with humor and hilarious descriptions. How did you come up with this gem? I'm always amazed by what you write. This one little detail about how Wolf is glaring could be omitted - but having it is what makes your writing so much fun to read.

... I really want another chapter. The rest of the story, really, but if it's too much, can you summarize what you had planned? It's killing me!
A kind reviewer chapter 17 . 4/29

I don't leave reviews as often anymore, but I wanted you to know I still read bits and pieces from time to time. And then I end up re-reading the full story because everything goes together so well! Your writing makes me want to read more of the story. It's amazing.

I just wish I knew what would happen next. Can you put up a list of plot points or something? We've all been waiting.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 17 . 4/26
This is amazing. Incredibly well written, with professional plot-twistiness. Great job! Please update if you can!
Eiscream chapter 17 . 4/7
so I just finished your story. The whole story, even though I had a very important exam that I should have studied for more. Anyway, this story is absolutely fantastic! I love how you manage to keep all the charakters in charakter and, well also the storyline is awesome, so there is that. Not to mention tht you manage to write in exactly so many details and description that the story is not only incredibly easy to keep reading, but it also just seems to flow.
There is just one little thing, I want to mention regarding the flow of the story. I've just reached chapter 17 and well, I realised that there was no more. I understand of course that this story is just a freetime activity, but if you would continue it an (maybe) update soon, I think you'd make a few people quite happy (including me). Anyway, I just wanted to drop of my appreciation (love this word) that you wrote this story and my hope to maybe find a new chapter of it soon.
I hope you are well,
2year long exams haha guess life kept rolling on and swept you up with it, but my goodness this story is good! I've been on the edge of my seat this whole time. I first came across it probably a year or so ago and read it all the way through. I found it again recently and couldn't stop reading until I got to where it is currently at. Pretty please update? I'm hanging here on the edge, the suspense is killing me! Ahhhajdbjs.. But I can't help wondering, is ben's brother Conrad really dead? I have a suspicion he's not..what if he's caught up in all of he also held captive there and when Alex gets kidnapped will he meet him there in captivity? Or is Conrad evil and he somehow got dragged to the 'dark side' whilst he was over there 2 years before? Oh my, I can't stop speculating what could happen next! Please update soon, you're an amazing writer and you have definitely improved over the years. Have you published anything? Because goodness do you write well :) much love from your anonymous fan 3
Silvertail chapter 17 . 2/17