Reviews for Ask No Questions
St. Danger chapter 17 . 8/9
oh my god i forgot how amazing this fic is. it's one of my faves to reread 3
PaintMe chapter 17 . 7/21
Hey there! I started reading this aaaaggeeess ago, and just recently decided to reread all,of it. Please update if you are still interested in continuing it, it's one of my favourite fics, and the one that got me into fanfiction (you're to blame! Lol) but seriously, it would mean so much if you could consider continuing this, it's such an amazing read :)
A kind reviewer chapter 10 . 7/11
Wow... I just realized that this story started six years ago. I remember when it first came out, when it was first coming out... I was so excited for each chapter, and there quite a few that I caught before it showed up - I think there were two times I actually was looking at the story when you updated, so it hadn't even showed up on the main page.

Haha, wow - I'm not really that old, I promise... but I guess we've all grown, huh?

I wonder if that'll happen to me again - I still look at this story for fun. I have favorite chapters, and favorite sections, and lines I actually can quote now. I really like your story - maybe I'll be looking at it if you update it again. :-)

If you ever do publish, please let us readers know! I really, really, really like your writing style.
Christina chapter 17 . 6/23
Hi! I'm not sure if you're going to continue this or not - I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Nevertheless, I wanted to drop you a note to let you know that this is definitely the best story that I've read in the fandom. Characterization is dead on, and the plot is great as well. If you'd ever consider continuing it, I'd love it! Regardless, thanks for writing this far - I really enjoyed it!
Destiny's Freedom chapter 17 . 6/21
So I've found this story years after I first read it, and spent the night re-reading it when I should have been doing my dissertation :p honestly I love it. It's the best Alex rider story out there to be... Not an exaggeration by any means. Anyway I know how stressful and busy degrees are, especially law :/ but please carry on writing. I'm dying to know what's going to happen to alex
A kind reviewer chapter 14 . 6/15
This is my single most favorite AR fanfic. I know there are other good ones, but none of them have the same quality of writing that you do. If you ever get published in real life, please make an AN or something so I can buy your real books. Also, if you happen to remember where this story was going, I'd super appreciate even note-form of what'll happen - what suspense you had going on! (I'm assuming you're done with this, since it's been so long and people generally move on in life. But if you do have another chapter or so left in you, I'd love to read it!)

I think that maaaybe my favorite part is Alex's characterization. He's smart, but not meta-smart - like, he doesn't see the big picture of how British adults might actually be able to help him get out of MI6. He's so witty and sharp, it's wonderful. He's action-filled, quick to respond, logical... everything the books made him to be. But he's not perfect. He's lonely and doesn't know it, too stubborn to accept help, and almost determined to be alone, it feels like. Sometimes I want to hug him and other times I want to smack some sense into him - which is just how the books had him, I think. I'm super impressed by how well you develop his character AND his relationships with everyone else. From distancing from Sabina to getting to know Wolf, it's well-paced and sensible.

Well, I don't think I'll bother you for a full week like before, but I wanted to let you know that yes, there are still some readers out there waiting with bated breath for your next chapter/notes on how it all ends, if you're still willing. :-)

I hope life is awesome for you! And please let us know if you're published - I'd totally buy your book(s)!
strangestranger chapter 17 . 6/13
Please please tell me you'll continue. I beg you.
Anyway, amazing story. It definitely is like reading a book. It has meaning (I don't know if I'm making sense). It's not like 'Oh look, a few words revolving around some scene'
Bubblekins1010 chapter 17 . 6/11
Hey there! I just wanted to say that this story is amazing! I can't wait to see more, and ya know, watch Alex get kidnapped, cause it's actually rather fun/interesting! This story is so amazing! I love it so much, especially since it has an Alex that isn't totally bawling his eyes out and giving up his entire life story, him fighting tooth and nail to keep his secrets to himself is so much more in character (Not that I DON'T read those sappy AR stories... But you know what I'm saying right?). You're seriously amazing, and I hope to see more soon!
Sincerely heaping on the praise,
-Bubblekins1010
GreenEcho chapter 17 . 5/19
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this story! I've reread it many times and it still holds interest for me! (Also, I understand the trouble with finding time to update! I'm horrible at it.)
kajjjann chapter 17 . 4/29
One word: FANTASTIC!

/kajjjann
Robin Rider chapter 17 . 4/15
I love this story! Please update!
CoolerThanThouArt chapter 17 . 4/6
Will there be another chapter? Please please please?
kelwin chapter 13 . 4/3
scorpio never forgives scorpio nerver forgets. very good chapter I like it good fic
kelwin chapter 12 . 4/3
I think iyou misse something in this chapter. alex ha had worce than that. to mention some thing and 8 also 9 so he knows what it is like he has had it. I hatit whe people play down th mane har for the others. the fic is good and I like it but the mane char is called a mane char for a reason.
liaue guew chapter 17 . 3/22
Please Please Please Please tell us you haven't abandoned this story! It's truly amazing. I love your writing style and your plot is so original. Please update soon! :'-(