Reviews for Ask No Questions
Merp Merp chapter 14 . 6/24
Hiiiii I'm still here and I still love your story. I still come back to it sometimes.

What is this thing with connections in this chapter? With the amazing way you foreshadow, there must be some connection. Alex is tracing different regions on a map in this part of the story - what on Earth did you, the brilliant mastermind behind it all, have planned? Was it all centered around Alex? Or is K-Unit central? Is it all about Jackal, even? Or is it more general, centered around Britain? What even is "it"? A terrorist organization? An underground spy agency? Some kind of trafficking circle? Could Ben's brother be alive? Even with all the foreshadowing you do, it's still not totally obvious what will happen. That's why I love your writing. Have you become a published writer, by the way?

Anyway, these are the kinds of questions left open in this story... Please, Lil Lupin, if you're still out there, can you post whatever notes you had? I just want to know where this all was going, even if you never find the time to write it. I'm sure you've moved on in life, and maybe this is beneath you now - but this is important to me. I grew up with this story. I just want to know how you planned to get to the end, and what the end is. Maybe that's too much to ask from one internet stranger to another, but here I am, asking.

Whether you post anything else for this story, I'll still love it as is. Have a fantastic life! I'm sure you're doing awesome wherever you are. :-)
poke chapter 1 . 6/2
some of us still are waiting :-)

please i just want closure - what did you have planned?

thanks for writing too!
Cloudburst chapter 17 . 5/17
If reviews got you writing again, will leaving several reviews make you come back to this? Because I need this story. Seriously, the Alex Rider fandom is deprived of consistently well-written stories with a great plot base such as this one.
PLeeeeease chapter 1 . 5/12
please please please?

Your writing is fantastic. At least tell us if you've started writing professionally!

...anyway, thanks for writing.
Pleeeease chapter 1 . 5/11
I know you're at a different stage in your life (probably), but did you have notes or something? Anything? I just want to know what you planned, even if you don't have time to write it. Or did you forget?

I really, really, really like this story, and I'm still lurking, trying to see if it updated. You're a fantastic writer - you know that, right? Have you written any books of your own and can I read them?

Well, anyway, have a great life.
Cloudburst chapter 12 . 5/4
Hello, I just read the whole story again. Still love it, still have an insatiable desire for more. I hope you return to this, I can see from the reviews that many others feel the same as me. Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing, and keep writing because you clearly have great talent.
Cloudburst chapter 17 . 5/2
I really need to check the Updated date before I start reading things. This is a brilliantly paced, well written story with great plot and characterisation. I really hope you'll come back to it someday.
Teddybearcrazy chapter 17 . 4/29
A few weeks turned into a few years but this is still really really good and I love it, one of the best I've read and I've read most of the Alex rider fanfictions. Please update soon I'm sure I'm not the only one missing this story. Keep writing!
Random Person chapter 1 . 4/28
Hi...

Just wanted you to know that I'm still waiting for the end of this story. It's sooooo good. Maybe even just a summary or something? I really want to know what happens. Your writing is fantastic.
Random Person chapter 1 . 4/28

DoctorMerlinReid chapter 17 . 4/11
So, I just started reading this story yesterday and I haven't been waiting as long as some other people, but I do desperately hope that you will some day update this. I had avoided reading it for a while because the thought of k unit not being perfect broke my heart a little bit, but there were so many reviews that I had to read it. And I'm so glad that I did! This is unbelievably good. This is what I aspire to be in terms of writing abilities! The characters are perfect and the plot is just flawless. I can count on one hand the number of Alex Rider fics I've read with this amazing of a plot. So please, please update this story at some point. I don't care how long it takes; I'll wait forever for this story! Thanks for the update and I eagerly await a new chapter!
Gigi chapter 17 . 4/2
Exciting! Shocking! Awesome! Update please. Because I really can't be happy if this fanfiction is not finished. You couldnt have spent four years to update this.
helloyesimhere chapter 17 . 3/18
This story is amazing. I've fallen in love with your characterizations of K Unit and all the other characters. Any chance it'll be updated?
A kind reviewer chapter 17 . 3/2
Hi...

I know it's been a while. I still come back to your story for fun sometimes. Because I still love it, even after all these years.

It's so well written that it's fun to go back and pick out word choices that make me smile. The themes in here of home, loneliness, and trust are are so delicately woven into the narrative that makes the reader's heart clench in sympathy no matter how many times they've read it. So many stories don't call upon the heart, but yours is spectacular in drawing out feeling. From when Alex realizes his loneliness to when he lies to Ben, from when Ben reflects on Wolf's attitude change toward Alex to when Wolf rages over Ben's failure to answer the phone, the growing and changing relationships coupled with dramatic irony never cease to enthrall and enchant. With the way the real world is constantly in flux, combined with travel and technology destroying the very concept of a nuclear family, this story comments on how strangers can come together, how trust can be broken and built, and how relationships can wither and strengthen in a way that simultaneously evokes sympathy and inspires caring.

I realize that you might never read this this review, but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for writing. Thank you for sharing this with the world. Thank you for affecting me and the way I view the world.

Thank you for being you.

Have a great life!
SlothChann chapter 12 . 2/22
Aw man. Forgot you had done your research on the SAS, so we well weird seeing Hereford in a fanfic, having went to school there and all.
But srsly amazing story so far XD