Reviews for All the Little Pieces
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 4/5
Butlers. Loyal to the last.

I'm just trying to figure out how, after all the sadness in the previous chapters, this was the one to make me cry.
Oh my yes. I like how you characterized them.
XFireSermonX chapter 31 . 2/23
Your versoin of Arty/Holly together is so adorable. "You're gross and I hate you." That made me laugh.
IndigoProphecy chapter 31 . 2/21
PERFECT.

Absolutely perfect. Exactly like how I like my howl done.

Thanks so much for this!
summerful21 chapter 31 . 2/20
Awww...I really enjoyed that. Their dialogue was fun and adorable.
Lli chapter 31 . 2/19
That was perfect.
Ajluv chapter 31 . 2/19
Once again, you enthrall, you delight and you tug at the heartstrings in a simple yet absolutely wonderful Drabble. I will never get enough of this story!
ZorinBlitzFan chapter 31 . 2/19
That was cute, even though a main character nearly died.
It was still very cute.
WolfButler chapter 31 . 2/19
Ah, this was nice to read on my brew break.

Very in-character for all of them, liked it a lot. Few typos and stuff but I'm only telling you so you know I read it properly and didn't skim it. (Sorry Fitzpatrick, you ain't a Fitz-patch-rick on a Butler haha)

I'm glad she survived anyway. And I can attest to riding horses without saddles being both better and worse in equal measures for your abs, quads and arse - although yeah, it's not *really* proper exercise Arty, sorry and all that haha

Cheers for the smile, anyway - here's one back :)

Wolfy
ooo
O
Linnea Ancalime chapter 30 . 2/5
Hi!
I don't really remember any specifics - I read most of the collection during the week-end, and the rest on Monday, only got enough time to review today - but I've written down which ones I liked best so I could tell you So, my special mentions go to Proud of Him (chap 5), Le Mien (chap 7), A Beautiful Mess (chap 10 - that one made me cry. i'm not even kidding), The Giver (chap 11, I cried too, i), and Homecoming (chap 22). AND INHERITANCE AND AUTHORITY (14-15) KILLED ME I. I CRIED AS WELL (I do cry a lot. but these ones were a punch in the gut. like noooo Artemis nooo. nooooooo. no. noooo ooooo ooo ooooo oo ooooo. simultaneously the best and worst in the entire collection imo. the best because oh boy was the emotional response strong. but worst because EUGH STOP STABBING ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS EVERY THREE LINES)(like Artemis III stabs his father haha hahahahaahah ha ha hahaha i'm not crying you're crying)
Oh, and something else before I forget! Getting to read about Artemis' parents was really interesting as well, seeing as we don't hear much from them in the novels, and when we do it's almost always from Artemis' POV so we don't really know what's going on or how they are when not interacting with him in particular. Thank you for that 3
lovesreading7687 chapter 18 . 1/28
I agree with what you said in the authors note chapter 18. The first book was very innocent, it almost reminded me of 'aliens in the attic' I am not to sure why but it does. And anyways I always liked the darker side of books and the first book did not have that. I mean even the whole kidnapping of Holly was very innocent. If there really was a kidnapping like that I think that Artemis would of wanted answers, how much information did the Book have any ways and Artemis could of sold Holly to a zoo for more money than what he got and then duplicate Holly's tech or make blueprints of them, and then sell them to the military.
WolfButler chapter 30 . 1/19
This, aside from being a great little read, has had the added factor of making me realise that maybe I should get my act together and post something even if the one-shots I have in mind have no discernible plot other than to show off the awesomeness that is these guys.

As you just did. Epically. Yup. Of course the Fowls would have waterfalls in their pool. Also, you wrote it sorta from Butler's POV so that's always a bonus for me of course. Especially since I enjoyed reading him being much more relaxed about Artemis potentially drowning and not minding a cold pool for winter training.

Anyway, it was brilliant. Put a smile on my face for the rest of the day probably and made me consider updating Lil Rems for the first time in... Jeeze has it been that long? Wow.

Yeah, All the Little Pieces is a favourite of mine, definitely. I even bothered to find the water suit using the link at the bottom and I can see Holly wearing that :)

Well, keep up the good work, as per.

Wolfy
ooo
O
HolidayBoredom chapter 30 . 1/18
ilex-ferox chapter 30 . 1/18
Lovely, especially the last line! Thank you.
ZorinBlitzFan chapter 30 . 1/17
I haven't read any Fowl fiction in such a long time!
Damn, I've missed Holly!