Reviews for All the Little Pieces
whitealmond chapter 30 . 5/11
awww... so sweet~ and I really liked your description of a scrawny Artemis.
whitealmond chapter 24 . 5/10
Holy hell was that bleak and intense - of course if it was Fowl Sr. who contacted magical beings first, he'd find something more dangerous than fairies. Damn Major, a Butler to the very end.
whitealmond chapter 28 . 5/10
I NEED MORE OF THIS
whitealmond chapter 31 . 5/10
Oh, just ask her out already. Geniuses and stubborn elves, making things harder than they have to be.

Really harrowing in the beginning, and such a relief at the end! You mix angst, suspense, and fluff really well.
whitealmond chapter 22 . 5/10
This is the scene Colfer never gave us, and that you wrote beautifully ;-;
whitealmond chapter 20 . 5/10
Oh my god, this made me laugh and want to cry at once. You know I always thought Artemis would make the perfect Slytherin and Holly the perfect Gryffindor and they'd be theperfectcoupleomgkillmenow Artemis learn from Snape's mistake or I'll never forgive you thank you for writing this XD
whitealmond chapter 19 . 5/10
You make the characters all so real. I don't think I ever told you, but you do. It's like I'm at the cinema, it's uncanny.
whitealmond chapter 18 . 5/10
Oh man, I'd love to see your versions of TAI and TEC, after this.
whitealmond chapter 17 . 5/10
*Drops mike* what say you, Holly?
Terribly sad and distressing, seeing Artemis like that, near hysterical :(
whitealmond chapter 15 . 5/10
I was hoping for it, but it still wounded me when it happened, at the end :,(
whitealmond chapter 14 . 5/10
Wow... Was this a world where he never regained his memories of the People? An AU? I can see this happening, if his heart ever became dead inside.
whitealmond chapter 12 . 5/10
I thought TAC was odd as well, wondered if he was running out of steam... When so many people at ffnet are great with the action and emotion and I could take certain fics as headcanon, eh...
This drabble made me giggle tremendously, it's a hilarious image. XD
whitealmond chapter 10 . 5/10
Loved everyone's characterization in this.
whitealmond chapter 7 . 5/10
Madam Ko would wring his neck if she knew he was thinking like this... But he's always been too attached to his principal. ;) very touching.
whitealmond chapter 6 . 5/10
Ow. You killed me with this one. Shot me straight through the heart :( does Holly know Artemis named his son after her mentor? She has to!