Reviews for The Powers of Destiny
The blushing is over done. Its so artificial when authors make the girl blush so much. I work around alot of people never seen someone blush but in books and fanfic every girl blushes all the time. see how fake it seems from my point of view. Ill try another few chapter but the blushing thing irritates me like a sink full of dirty dishes.
Lina chapter 50 . 1/11
Loved it
KaytieM chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
i will still be reading this but every thing that i have read Sam is very controling and Bella does not stand up for herself, i would like to where she does kick arse or that she is more powerful the the wolfs and vampires that she is a fairy, with all her powers that she has and with James that has his, but to bring out her powers more she has to be a vampire fairy

sorry your writing is very good and i like the story, but when i read it it sound like every other story where Bella has a low self-mistime sorry the spelling in this is bad cant wait to read more

kay x
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
Awesome
vampwolf3408 chapter 51 . 1/12/2015
I would love to use the story as a base for my story. I have 3 or 4 ideas that I think would go along with this story great. I want u to let me know what u think and I will tell u more through emails if u want.
crazyshine chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I LOVE surprising people! I liked the chapter.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
(frowns in confusion)
Special? Powers?
Is Bella a witch?
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 51 . 10/26/2013
i love this story hope you keep it up
Bell 1 chapter 50 . 5/4/2013
As much as I enjoyed this story, I cannot agree that it is complete. You threw in the twist of James, but never finished that part of the story. I do not feel a sequel is the way to finish the story either because you kept bringing the story back to that fact. You built up the twist, but didn't finish it. Unfortunately, there are far more questions than answers, which is why I feel this story is not complete and shouldn't be made into a sequel.

All in all, even though it dragged because of the day to day aspect of the story, I did enjoy the fun and lightness of certain parts. There were sweet, fun moments that made me smile. Bella seems to be extremely talented in anything she does.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Bell 1 chapter 39 . 5/3/2013
Okay. So, first Bella and James are the only ones of her kind that she knows of and now, suddenly, she has two best friends she knew in Arizona that are also "her kind"? If that is the case, wouldn't they have been able to tell her what she is, "her kind"? Wouldn't they, or at least their parents been able to tell Bella what she is (they are) and help her develop her powers?
Bell 1 chapter 36 . 5/2/2013
You would like a review?
Well, as interesting as this story is, I feel like it is dragging on and not really going anywhere. Thankfully, I know it is complete and know how many chapters are left. Basically, nothing has really happened that hasn't already been said several times.

I hope the story moves forward soon. I can't wait to learn if she figures out what she is and, of course, defeats James. Will she find her biological parents? Will Charlie find out the truth? Just needs to move forward.
Leopardsky chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
She seems to have a lot of powers xD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013