Reviews for Fantasy Versus Reality
good one
forthechills chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
mooaaaarrr!
Newf chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha! this is too cute! I LOVE it.
makealist chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hubba hubba hubba. OK, I should check the "M" parts of this site more often! Loved it! And yes, you should totally do more . . and it looks like maybe you have . . . so I will have to read that one, too.
zak7khan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very well done story, appropriate lenghth, no grammar or spelling mistakes. Plus the story was pretty believable as part of Lost continuity. 10/10
kab16 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Well that was amazing. M doesn't show up everywhere, right? So that's why i didn't find it sooner. I don't read smut all to often, but this was great. they were both very IC and i loved the ending :)
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Okay I'm just going to have a cold shower now! but I'm not complaining. I really love the line/s "I could show you" and "want me to show you more?" That made me smile a lot.
D.D. Casale chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I’m catching up on your stories... This one was just wow. I can’t really write smut, but I appreciate people who can. My favorite part had to be Sawyer easydroping on those guys' conversation. That was mean to him, but somebody needed to wake him up for him to stop looking at Juliet as just a friend.

“ALTHOUGH..” HE STATED BRIEFLY. “NEXT TIME MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY THE BED..”

lol
im so lost chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was damn good smut right there. You should definitely write more! You're good at it.

Great story. :D
Too-chicken chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That Sky person sure has good ideas, maybe all Italians are that hot?

I think my screen is going to melt (and there are some T stories that make me blush), so I thought choosing "all" in the rating would be stuff for "All audiences"-guess I got that wrong.

But I'm still (obviously) not admitting to reading these really hot M ones (but I certainly will if you write another one). You could continue this one...
sky samuelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i'm sorry i've taken so long to read this, but my computer got infected by some virus and we had to back it out... yet, what a wonderful surprise to return to! a deliciously sexy treat and I loved James' frustration with his feelings.

you should get naughty more often, since you do it so well!
Aurora1020 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was totally awesome! I have to admit I liked the smut but I also loved the humor infused throughout the story too!
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Rated M? Hm that should be eX for eXciting! Sawyer jealous and acting on it - great stuff!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hell yes! girl you never disappoint! :)
dhamalove chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great job with this! I totally think you should continue :).