Reviews for PATIENT
Angelfirenze chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
Wow...just...wow. This was such an amazing ride and I feel like you've actually handed me closure for this universe in a way I never achieved with canon, where...wow, you don't need me to reiterate.

You've had both Wilson and Cuddy and even fucking FOREMAN grow a million miles, let HOUSE and Rainie grow two million and I am so grateful that the characters I love were given proper humanizing because by the fifth season, I couldn't stand Cuddy - the third for Wilson, definitely.

You fixed them and my heart as a result because these were characters I truly enjoyed once and the Contractverse, and especially the 'Quiet Knock' universe were the cherry on top of a deliciously complicated sundae.

Thank you.
Angelfirenze chapter 21 . 10/30/2017
WHEEEEEEEEE! Seriously happy about this. W000000000000T!

*is aware I'm babbling*

Right, next chapter.
Angelfirenze chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
House is a militant external pacifist. I love this chapter. As a pacifist, I feel terrible once I realized I've wished harm on someone else, even someone who has hurt me terribly, so I understand how House felt - up to the suicide part. That would be against my alignment, to quote Finn Mertens (the Human).
Angelfirenze chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Wow, did you end this chapter hopefully? I can't believe it. House needs to know how much he's loved. I keep thinking of the beginning of Little Miss Sunshine where the mother tells her brother how glad she is that he's still here. DEFINITELY glad, tenfold.
Angelfirenze chapter 18 . 10/30/2017
Aw, the poor, delusional fucking asshole having his assumptions destroyed. *devoid of pity, full of sarcasm*

Now, if only you weren't hellbent on killing House after destroying his and Rainie's sanctuary. Ah, but there's still more story, so I'll stop pretending I'm not riveted to this story in utter awe of how HUMAN everyone is portrayed as being, even Cuddy, who either gets smut written about her (not that I haven't done exactly that) or is barely mentioned outside House/Cuddy fics. Boo to that, HUZZAH to you. I especially enjoyed the scene in the jail when she was able to reach House when even Wilson couldn't.

Also, on that point, Wilson's epiphanies about what an utter asshole HE'D been to House, himself. Again, HUZZAH!
Angelfirenze chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
Please make Shitter suffer. Preferably, a lot.
Angelfirenze chapter 15 . 10/30/2017
Wow, I should have known the 'good times' weren't going to last. *wails*
Angelfirenze chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Damn it. Where do you get these emotional ricochets? *frankly appalled*
Angelfirenze chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
*breathes a major sigh of relief* You really know how to put a person on tenterhooks, don't you? This whole bit was just extremely awful and I'm glad it came to this ending. *wants to spit on Shitter*
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
Oh, my GOSH, this chapter really has me holding back the tears. I...I do really like Sergeant Duffy, though, despite his initial behavior. All I can hope for is that Tritter really, really pays for this. He's a completely sick fuck and you proved just how much, again.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
Harp, once again...BRAVO

You were right, this one was much easier to take in.

The compassion that House displayed for all his circle to witness was perfect...and for them to FINALLY realize that it was always there, just better concealed, made me feel oddly justified...since I already knew it...

The way you painted a picture for us to see, truly is an amazing gift. Thank you

BSB
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
I am putting this up before I finish reading this chappy because Harp and I think alike...I am betting that Wilson finds Tritter's diagnosis on House's desk...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
I love this judge...I KNEW all those years of watching Judge Judy would eventually pay off for House,...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
Harp...ouch.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
"Son of a bitch" is right. Couldn't have said it better myself. Every time I think about that episode I just cringe. D Shore really is a sadistic bastard.

I can't wait to see what happens when Tritter meets Rainie...hahaha He thought House was a tough nut to crack...hahaha