Reviews for Black Cyrus Presents:Reader's Request Spar Matches
DM64 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Also, Silver has short silver and purple hair (Because he is Silver/Malefore) And Leo has short, Golden hair. (He is silver's arch enemy. Silver always wins :))
DM64 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Can I make an Input? If yes, read on. Description: normal 16 year old boy with silver eyes. Wears a silver shirt, gloves, and pants. Has a normal build, except for the the fact that he has razor-sharp claws instead of fingernails.(still a humanoid build!) And has a... mysterious personality. Name: Silver VS. Name: Leon. Description: Yellow eyes, pants, gloves, and shirt. Normal build. Except for his hand, which has small talons all over it. (Don't mess with him!)
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I'm betting Luna wins and Cyrus wins. Oh can Blackfrost be fighting in the next one. I don't mind who she fights again. When in human form she has waist-length black hair with a streak of frosty blue in it. Her eyes are sapphire and she has pale skin. She also rather skinny. Good action keep it up. :)

Frost
Ultima Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Hm, I think that Cyrus will win the fight against Sora, but Luna will win against Cyro, just saying. But I'll submit my characters for use as well, you'll just have to take the powers out from them of course. Remember, I have three as of now (actually around seven) that I would consider using in a fic like this. They are Solaris, Lunarias, and Luminitus. Sol and Lune are from SAM,LAD (abbreviated of course) and Luminitus is from TLoS:SoD (also abbreviated). I'll send the bios via PM.

-Ultima
ArktonDartorix chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
good chapter liked the ending... i think Cyrus and Cyro r gonna win next match (and if anyone out there is thanking me for giving B. Cyrus the inspiration your welcome)
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Ha! Well, I'd bet, except I don't know the characters. XD

Anyway, you can definitely have Star and Dark for this. Even Tara, if you'd like, though you probably don't know her well enough yet.

Nice job with this battle! I like the characters a lot, and again, the description was well done.

Update soon, bud!
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Well, since I consider us friends, I thought it was about time I started acting like one. You always read my fics, I think it's only fair that I read yours. :)

Anyway, this was quite good! I'd give you an 8.5. The description was excellent, and the scene was both serious and humourous. As for tips, I'd say to try and even things out, instead of having the big clumps of fighting paragraphs.

Other than that, this was really enjoyable! Nice work, Cy!
luna345 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
sora and luna should win. all bets are on them. and thanks!

-luna
MendedDragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
7... I don't actually see a place in combat for dialogue... only little breaks in combat should there be, you should usually just make them think to themselves _ just a bit of constructive criticism... and if this is a Spyro fic thingeh, why is there only a boy and a wolf? Just wondering.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
you did a greata job at the fighting! dude! make it into a fic! it would be so cool!

-luna
ArktonDartorix chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
well i personally think this was pretty good (somewhere in the 8-10 range) but since im still rather new to writing i cant really look over peoples work and evaluate but still practice makes perfect!