Reviews for Ryoko's Sacrifice
KissofCrimson chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I'm loving this story so far, and I would love to see what happens next. So even though it hasn't been updated in YEARS, I really do hope that it will get finished at some point.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
I know its been a long time, but please update this fic!
Mayasiiu chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
AW! Please keep writing this is awsome n i cnt wait to read the next chapters! _
ni9htdreame12 chapter 11 . 4/5/2005
PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE! I totally love this fic, and can't wait to read the rest of it.
Kit-Loh chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
MORE MORE PLZZ IZ VERY GEWD!
Walter T. Franken chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
1)No. Its a real complaint on your story. Saint Ryoko. Evil stupid Ayeka.

2)I read your reviews. You give proAyeka stories a bad tilt.

3)I cant believe one review sends you so over the edge. Its nice to have a site where you can rant and rant without responses but when someone says something honest you get all hysterical and out of control and bent out of shape so relax!
RingPrincess chapter 11 . 10/3/2003
To WTF!

Three things.

1: Leave your name and email!

2: And how I review stories at TTR has nothing to do with how I write.

3: Expand your vocab and leave me a review without cussing.

RingPrincess (restraining herself)
WTF chapter 11 . 10/2/2003
You guys over at ttrnet call yourselfs impartial reviewers when you make stories like this?

F'ing Saint Ryoko Syndrome and bitch Ayeka. 'Nuff said.
Priest chapter 11 . 8/9/2003
i like this one keep up the good work. Ja-ne (_)
Parsley the Lion chapter 11 . 7/11/2003
This rocks! PLEASE update soon!
alighthawk chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
Funny, I was looking where Nemo was at and I find you instead, heh.

Anyway, this was a welcome update and I;m glad the gals are making up for their reckless behavior.

As soon as I catch up on my reading, I'll be joining the inner circle of your review club, once I figure out what I need to go that is, heh.
dennisud chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
What can I say thisd is getting to ne one of my favorites!

The interplay here is good and very IC and the reaction s are becoming very much Tenchi Muyo!

Hope you update soon, and yes I'm going to do a few reviews this weekend if you know what I mean!

dennisud
Will T.G chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
Yet another fantatastic chapter that helped to alieviate the angst of the last. Once again you played Mihoshi beautifully. I could just imagine the look on Washu's face in this chapter, perfection! I think the serious note helped this playful little tale a bit, and I think that future instalments will only be better. Thanks for the good fic.
Priest chapter 10 . 4/21/2003
good work so far, is there more coming? Ja-ne (_)
Ritoru Kani chapter 10 . 3/15/2003