Reviews for PTSD
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Really good job!
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
*sniffles* Very sweet and nicely dealt with. Good writing.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
cute!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw that was really cute! _ your story definitely made my day. Good writing, good content, good characters Awesome story!

-BWBW

God'srider chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was cute and liked the family vibe! He takes care of her! I didn't like the cussing but it was rated so thanks for the warning!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
really really really liked it a lot! short and sweet :)
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
just what i needed to read.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
aw, Tony is so sweet!
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Another great one, with just enough emotion for being intense but not too fluffy. You chose the right words to make that scene believable, it could easily be take part in the show.

Luv

Lyana
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
AW! ( Poor Ziva. Granted, her getting the euphemism right did make me giggle a little. The one time she gets it right is the one time that they're trying to focus on something muy importante. But this tag is absolutely spectacular. I also love that it's Tony and not McGee or Gibbs. )
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh CUTE! I loved it!
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
awe poor Zee... good story tho...
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very good, believable take on PTSD - I imagine thats the way Ziva would feel, and Tony dealt with it exactly right.
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
gosh, I sure hope the show does SOMETHING like this and doesn't just make her totally okay again...gr...anyhow, GREAT writing! :)
itsajensenthing chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS! It's fantastic! Ziva is deffinatly a changed woman, and Tony's right, she doesn't deserve to suffer.

Once again, I love this! Brilant work! As always :D