Reviews for Change Of Mind
Supersweetcutebunny chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
WOW! Flute's father sure seems cruel. Anyways, beside that point I want to know . . . . . WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Sahara chapter 4 . 12/24/2005

You didn't!

You stopped at a good part! NO! T_T How COULD you! *is in love with this story* . I expect an update, you. o It's very, very good.
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Aww MAN! WHY DID YOU STOP MAKING THIS! THIS IS SO INTERESTING! YOU MUST CONTINUE WITH THIS!
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I like this story... It's interesting... I would appreciate it if you updated.

Ivory
Mental Wanderlust chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! IM ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
The Deadly Dolly chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
interesting fic...I hope you update soon
Adrastei chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
Hiya,
This is a very interesting AU fanfic. I have read it before but forgot to review it. I would very much like for you to continue it so that I may "see" what happens. I look forward to any other future fanfics or continuations of fanfics. _
Adrastei
toritsuku-shippitsu chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
Wow! This is a super fic. I hope you keep it going!

A.S.H.
MazokuNocturne chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
SUPERSTAR VOCAL-SAMAAAAAAA! ::bounces::

YAY!

finish it! finish it, damn you! ::threatens author with a knitting needle::
Dayla Nighthook chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
oooo... please continue! This is a great fanfic, and don't worry about not getting many reviews, not many people have seen VoH yet. I don't really agree with the VocalxFlute pairing, but this has caught my interest.
Doom chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
I love your fic. You have played the part of Vocal very well _
Julie Lynn chapter 4 . 6/3/2002
Well, I instantly approve of anything containing Superstar Vocal-sama, but..._ It just so happens that your story is very good on it's own, too. The plot is intresting, and the character personalities remain pretty faithful to the original manga, while being original enough to fit into the Alternete Universe where the story takes place. I definetely would like to see more of this. Also, VocalxFlute is definetely an appealing alternate couple. o
Scarlett chapter 4 . 5/10/2002
very nice so far! I would like to read more!
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
This is a nice fic! (although I don't see the point of the R rating yet _) Please continue. The plot is interesting so far (though why not pair Flute with Hamel? *sniff*) Hehe, don't mind me. I'm just a big Hamel-fan (even though he can be such an asshole sometimes). Good work! Continue, onegai!
LadyKisaragi chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
I just love this fic. It's so good. You should read my stories. Keep writing!