Reviews for The white demon
Blackfox Nightengale chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
please continue to write for this story.
Blacstar chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Where's the sequel?
chobits909 chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
Woot just finished reading! Definitely a cool idea and I love how powerful she is but still bitches and complains about shit too! And gaara is so cute with her! They both are. Sequel?
LadyxDoLL chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow.. ur so great! i really like this story
sarim chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
that was totally awesome man! updapt soon
kyothefallenkit chapter 18 . 4/20/2010
Kakashi needs to stop being so possessive and trust Naru-chan X3
dizzydani666 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
did not see that
harlequin320 chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
great story,keep it up, update soon
Naruchan yoailover1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love ths story...yeah its sad that naru died :/ but to see that he has done ths so many times and now they finally got it right :) just yay lol..can't wait to see what happens next
XPGamer chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
dammit! 9 chapters and I go and make that review for ch 8 and my question is answered here! though I'm still curious about Kakashi because he was referring to Naruto as a "he" in his mind.

also woulda been funny if Sai had said "see! I told you he was di ckless"
XPGamer chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
ok...did i miss something? why does everyone refer to Naru(to) as a "he" or "him" or "boy" one second then "her" "she" "girl" the Naru a constantly changing person...male for 2 minutes then switches to a female for 10?

and if Naru is a girl...and had Kakashi's kids in the future...that means her and Kakashi had to have had sex which means either Kakashi is gay and thought he was doing anal and never noticed the vagina and breasts or he knew and knows that Naru is a girl...and if it is the latter...why does he refer to Naru as a he?

this is all way to weird anyhow...lets help the rape victim by having sex with her in a controlled enviroment not to mention the fact that the males "helping" her are twice her age
kpsanimefan chapter 17 . 11/20/2009
kakashi is realy funny plz keep writing

and please update soon
darkfoxy28 chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
weah nice one

... pls continue this story soon
RogueNya chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
Great job on the chapters, though I expected a bit more blood when came to the Danzo confrontation. But look forward to the fallout with Suna lol Gaara looked very happy to see her for obvious reasons.
geetac chapter 17 . 11/13/2009