Reviews for Side Effects May Include…
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Lol!

Great Story
Nightmare Senshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
ah...ha...ah...hahahaha...

OMG, yes, I can hear Seif. And Zell? well..."float like a butterfly, sting like a bee?"

hehe. love this.
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Poor them...if only people listened to Odine.
Glea chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very good writing and an entertaining story thank you!
Alexxyy chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Well done! A well-written, consistant story that obviously had a lot of time and thought to it.

And I sound like a teacher so I'm gonna stop that now :)

But anyway, yeah! This was really good, sure it was long, but I liked the length and consistancy. I hope ya do more stories like this! :)
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was moderately amusing. I guess it dragged a little, but some parts were just a riot. Rinoa drowning people in the fountain was the part that really made me laugh.
Dagger chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I absolutely loved the story (and your imagination, ha!). The idea was original and fun, it worked really well.

But now I'm going to have to spend weeks of trying to get an all too cute curly haired and winged, indigo eyed Zell out of my head...oh my...*drool* Damn you! .~
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh, but part of the reason I love Quistis so much is BECAUSE of her bitchiness! Pity it remained so underdeveloped in the game. She could have became exactly what you have here, a power-mad woman bent on destroying those 'creepy' Trepies, though I do hate that she didn't keep her lovely blonde hair.

That's okay though. Normally this isn't my type of fic, but I'm glad I read it. Very, very entertaining. Certainly different from everything else I've read here.