Reviews for Little Sweet Nothings
KTrevo chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh. My. God. That was so adorable! Canada and Ukraine were perfectly in-character, and Saskatchewan was so cute!

Also, props for spelling 'Saskatchewan' correctly. I'm Canadian, and I still have trouble sometimes :/
annyarulez12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:( I DEAL WITH THIS EVERY DAY.
Rina chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
So cute! I wanna hug Sophia sooo baaad!
Lucky Frog chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww! One of my new fave pairings! :3
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ah! What a very interesting concept of Saskatchewan in this fanfiction! I didn't know there were many Ukrainians living there. It started to remind me of last summer when I met a Saskatchewan woman at a campgound in British Columbia (while I was traveling). She spoke with a very strange accent that I didn't know Canadians could have. xDD Maybe she was from Ukraine, huh? *shrug* I never got a chance to ask.

Anyway, sorry for my ramble. This was a very sweet story!
Noile chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is sooooooooooooo cute! I think I'm going in a diabetic coma! XD I 'awwww'ed like every other minute or so... IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :3
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I didn't know that Sasatchewan has a high Ukrainian population.. I'll just add that to my "Reasons Why CanadaxUkraine Is Canon" list x3

I especially liked the little comments of the different provinces/territories, a.k.a. the Many Love Children of Canada XD You should write a fic about British Columbia next (Because it's my province... but that ain't biased at all). I see crack pairing - the only father I can think of for BC is China/Korea/Japan because we have a high Asian population... gah well xD
Carter chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
teehee i live in sask, and this was a joy to read! wait if difernt districts of a country are children, america must be a slut, huh? i wouls really enjoy it if you made another chapter!
d.a.m.o.94hotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is very sweet and nice :) I love this pairing, and you make it work out well. I liked how you made Canada not entirely innocent toward the end, with him wondering if Sophia would like a sibling lol. Thankyou for writing this!
Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
DEMMIT IT'S SO CUTE

*melts into a little puddle*

I seriously want Ukraine and Canada to appear in the strips. As in, meeting each other. And I want it now.

BUT OH GOD THE CUTENESS

This is my new favorite pairing. Germany/Italy can go die now. This is just freaking awesome.
Half-Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
An incredibly sweet fic! Awesome job!
VioletzeEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ahahaha, I was going to comment on this at school but then I almost starved to death. At any rate, I'm here now

This was as tooth-rottingly sweet as it was the first time I read it, and I love it even more now And it's a case of whatever with Alberta, as its hardly the province that has Mosaic every year with /two/ Ukrainian pavillions. (Gasp! Provincial pride showing!)

I am now itching to write more Canada/Ukraine sex and fluff about the provinces. Go figure.

Keep up the very awesome writing!
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
D'aww. Adorable!

So, different states are...children to their countries, sorta' kinda'? The concept of the Hetaliaverse gets more fascinating all the time.

And this was sheer cuteness. Straight, too!

Nice job, Rose!

Ciel
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Dude. What. I just read this on LJ yesterday! And now I can tell how much I love it

Seriously. Canada/Ukraine is the best ever! They're just so cute and shy and stuff. *hearts* Andand, Sophia is so adorable! 3 *dissolves into incoherency*

Way to make a move, Matt! *wink*

I think I broke the fave button.
MyLatte chapter 1 . 10/1/2009