Reviews for Together Again
the-far-east-half-blood chapter 1 . 1/26
Finally somebody who sees how perfect those two were! Gosh I like Cheoro so much! Thanks for writing this beautiful ending!
Lheii78 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome, it's so sweet, finally a chance for Cheoro and Sujini.
Vermilion Bird chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i'm a DamxSu Shipper but I did not mind reading this mainly because there is few fics in here about them. pity for the king to be guilty. he's not supposed to be guilty because the Kiha woman -in an indirect manner- tricked him. or something. but i pity her too! she was just being used by that evil forces and yeah...

this was a nice picturesque happy ending i imagined IF Cheoro would end up with Sujini. I love Sujini!
nikorudied chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh. I'm a Damdeok X Sujini shipper but I dun mind reading a Cheoro X Sujini since Cheoro deserves to be happy. The ending was disappointing. it felt rushed and not well-thought of. really disappointed me. so i took in FanFiction and look what I got? 7 fictions only...hah with no Kiha in all of them. (HORAY! although she too deserves to be happy)

This one's awesome and best so far. just that the i missed you part ruined it. I think Cheoro is someone who talks with action so the hug was okay.a kiss on the forehead would be a lot and not to mention reminds me of Damdeok. They all deserve to be happy in the next life. will you do one with that theme? thanks!
Amai-TsukiNoMaboroshi chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wao! this was great; I love it. Since I watched this drama;

I always wanted to read something about the two of them together

REviewer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I like it! Which is more impressive than it sounds because i'm the sort to prefer a Dam Duk-Sujini rather than a Cheoro-Sujini pairing that you've decided on.

Hope to see more of such fics soon!
Ana Lilly chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Loved it... vary toching (I really hoped something like this had happened )... ja ne!
Quill chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This really hits the spot. I've been waiting for a Cheoro/Sujini ending for so long! You've made my day with this well-written story. Thank you!
Sasayaki chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Beautiful! A nice sweet oneshot of the way the series should have ended. I love the idea of Cheoro and Sujini together and to read this fulfilled that wish perfectly. You kept this light, but very meaningful, addressing any possible issues that may have complicated things before they had a chance to arise. The scenes you described, the emotions and characters wonderfully portrayed. Wonderfully written and a wonderful gift