Reviews for Buyer's Market
Mello Maddnes chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
No matter how many times I read this story it's totally awesome. I really like the begining describing how Zell was feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Lol I just love your cute sense of humour! The dialogue is wacky, but tons of fun and I love the way the characters interacted! Wonderful, wonderful story and if there's a chance you'll conjure up another Seifer/Zell fic, I'll be patiently anticipating! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us readers :-)
Sly Silver chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That is so unbelieveably cute! I love Seifer/Zell and never think there's enough of it out there. Nicely done.
Nightmare Senshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
now this...is a wonderful Zell/Seif story...but it's also a good look at GFs/Summons and how things work.

I like the fact that Diab is in love, but can't. Hades (god, i love that summon in both 7 and 9) is a little guuuurl!

overall, lots of love for this story
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aaaaw, poor Diablos. I hope he finds a nice guy for him. XD Though I love Seifer/Zell seeing the other would had been great. And stupid Seifer! He didn't even need a contract to get Zell. That whole thing was pretty much to get Diablos to go home. Le sigh, again poor Diablos.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Yay for Zelly!

Sadness for Diablos... :(

Seifer's an idiot. who the heck sells their soul?

Oh well, at least it all worked out in the end!

I like the way you write Zell. He's sophisticated yet he's still just a clumsy and strange as ever. Acts the same and looks the same but uses bigger words
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
very enjoyable fic. diablos was one of my fave gf. it's so great that you gave him a convincing human form. the ending was pretty cool btw (the scene between hades and diablos).
Dagger chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, I just love Seifer/Zell stories. My favorite pairing in FFVI by far.

I was a bit scared with that bit before ending. And I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Diablos. Well, at least he got to see home... _

All in all, I loved the story! Thank you for sharing it. :]
Seraphic-Rapture chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was amazing. I'm so glad to see that there is still those who wright for this pairing it is my OTP _ thank you so much for writing this keep it up please _