Reviews for Deluge
tricneu chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
...would you believe the first time I had read this story was after moving house and being cornered into cosplaying as Zell for a friend?

My bathroom pipes wolf whistled at me the first time I stripped down for a bath and it freaked me out. They've chattered ever since...

And when I read this, the first thing I did was start attacking my friend who declared I was Zell and had to be Zell forever more.

Especially since she's Squall.

Every time the pipes piss me off I message her with rage now.

It's become a running joke.

But the shower still hasn't done the honours of transporting our Seifer here.

I think Dando would kill me if they did though. :D
Vietta chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
that was so funny!
Blitzdrake chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh...dear...I...that was just positively hilarious. The included accents were a lovely bonus, as was the descriptors and behaviors. All of it had me in tears...of joy that is. But it was that final attache ficcie that broke me.

Still in general it was a rather suprisingly fresh fic, for all that it was supposedly stolen and hedged from others as you claim. I mean the HEAVY use of humor to break up a tragic descent into insanity was...I don't know...refreshing? scandalously enjoyable?...I can't think of the right bloody words to describe it, but dang it I liked it. And I usually keep a good fifty to sixty feet between me and any fiction that takes such a ridiculous stance. It was so perfectly appropo here, perhaps because the main character was actually WRESTLING with hysteria and mania so it was entirely acceptable for a touch of "unreality?" "abrupt breaks in normalcy?" you get what I'm implying I hope. Heck for the first half of the fic I was entirly convinced all the funny stuff was only in his head, which only heightened his insanity up to the point where it breached over into everyone elses lives and I realized the humor was a deliberate attempt to keep the story light and bright for all its moody and dark designs.

A wonderful piece, thank you for a very pleasant entertainment before bedtime!

Sky

P.S.:mI am curious as to the IMoS you refer to? Especially if it involves the very first OTP I ever had before I even knew what yaoi, otp, or any of the other words met. [oh ZellxSeifer...I have no idea why your pairing appeals to me so..] Might you be able to direct me to this fic?
Delta Immortal chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I have to admit, I'm sad that your site is closing, happy that you're stories will still be saved (mostly). And since they are here, I can review them. Yay.

This has always been a good fic to read. When I first looked at it, I hadn't read IMOS, so I kinda didn't quite know what was going on, but the levels of insanity blending with reality are great, and overall while the story starts with a really, really dark beginning (hello, alcohol), it ends on a much lighter tone (hello, water pipes) which makes me happy each time. Much like Zell's head, your own takes a good trip while reading the fic. It's quite like a free vacation. :)