Reviews for Mercy's Wedding
Strawberries14 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
This is really good, can't wait for what happens next, Mercy's dad comes into it, an interesting twist, but try to relate it more to adam, it is who she's marrying
crazyNproud chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
OMG! Cliffie! that ending was just evil! but i love this story! i love the mercy/adam paring. it's just so perfect. and i love the strange parental relationship that mercy and bran have. i really like this chapter cause i've always wondered what charles felt for mercy. please post part two of this soon!
someone chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
That is such a cool idea! I love that she is getting to know Charals better, and I love that you bring her father back. The whole chapter was just perfect. You could spin a whole story around this idea if you wanted. Keep writing!
FanFiction Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love what you're doing with your snippets. You understand the characters so well and their relationships with each other. Bran, Charles, and Samuel do consider Mercy family (even if Samuel-in his depression-was messed up about how she was family for a while). But because they're a bunch of men who have been guarded about their emotions for years, they're not very good at telling her about it. Mercy sort of clarifies that in book 5. She realizes that she's feel rejected her whole life. Her foster family were her only stable source of love, but then they "desert" her when she's 14 (she thinks they didn't love her enough to stick around just for her, even though it's more complicated than that). In any case, you understand Mercy and protray her well. I love it when you add new chapters.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
do what? spirit of the coyote is mercy's dad? more soon?
Boxerdogtessa chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Please update soon.
LaRire chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Wow. Nice ending. _- Great cliffhanger. _ I am in LOVE with this fanfic! Write on!
terriblycalm chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
one word... UPDATE PLEASE! wait... thats two words...
jashaw chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Love LOVED your story! I hope you have lots more to write! I thought you did a great job of capturing Mercy.
WolfSoldier25 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
I love Adam and Mercy! I like how you really showed their love and personalities. Can't wait to see more!
someone chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
This chapter and the one before are so sweet! I love Bran and Mercy, because they always step on each others toes, and I love Adam and Mercy. The insight behind this chapter feels right on to me.
fresita007 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Totally loved it! :-) I absolutely love Mercy and Adam together...and your story is taking me on a ride that I needed after I read the last book and waiting for the next one! Thanks for sharing this! can't wait for more!
Magda88 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Hello,

thank you for the quick update...

I thought it was a lovely chapter...

Are we going to know how did Adam propose to Mercy ?

Have a good week

MAgda
animelover0001 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
aw! i love adam and mercy together they are just too cute! i also love this story and thankyou for the chapter! i can't wait for the update i think that there should be a bit of mischief somewhere with mercy and adam's daughter against adam and the pack it would be funny as hell!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
thanks for the quick update. just a small question/request how did adam propose to mercy?
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »