Reviews for The Son of Gloin
Nako13yeh chapter 6 . 2/24
The end caught me off guard... Hahahha! XD Wow!
Thunder Stag chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This is so UTTERLY ridiculous. I like it.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is rediculous and perverse on so many levels. I cannot stop myself from reading more; I have always liked even vague genderbenders.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I like the alternate ending better.
ZaeraDourden chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I rather enjoy both versions of the ending. Totally not the alternate ending I was expecting. :D Very ingenious.
Hair products for all! It's funny, but the thought of dwarf women with beards doesn't really bug me.
L. Casablanca chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
This is awesome! I just had to let you know I love this, even though I find somewhat awkward to comment on a somewhat old story. This is pure win. The idea itself is hilarious, and all of those smiles and winks from Legolas- so funny that Pippin arrived to the same conclusion as I did! Also, chapter 3 is fabulous. I squealed and giggled all through it. Even though the bathing scene is clich├ęd in this kind of fanfic, I still loved it. The alternate ending was also very good, it was exactly what I was thinking might happen when Gimli caught Legolas bathing. Anyway, loved it.
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
You posted gimli in the feminine form!
shine lots chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I love your abundant use of metaphores and similes - they are so witty and refreshing.
Lover-of-all-things-Awesome101 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I love the alternate ending better.
gginsc chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I like this ending better.
Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Yes, anonymous reviewer person. Gimli in the books is indeed male. How clever of you to note it! Too bad you were not clever enough to catch the AU tag in the summary or the author's note explaining this story was written for a challenge to turn one member of the fellowship into a female. The stupidity of some people will never cease to amaze me. Move along...
None chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Isn't Gimli a boy?
Larner chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Oh, an alternate ending I, too, had thought possible, considering what's gone on so far. But the sharing of cream rinse? Heh!
eve chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
I liked the second ending better.
Fireblade's song chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Alright, I've actually been reading a fair number of your fics still, I just find it harder to actually REVIEW them without constantly saying "great story" with no substance in my review.

However, that alternate ending threw me for a big loop. Mostly because a friend of mine and I roleplay as Legolas and Thranduil and she's ALWAYS calling my Legolas a girl. Reminds me never to show said friend my story... I would never hear the end of it. XD

A lovely story, as are all of yours, and I enjoy following them even if my own stories are getting stale. Eventually I'll find a fan I can trust to beta my two-year-old story and tell me how to expand it. Until then, I will contently follow your stories and attempt to review when I can. Keep writing, NiRi!

Zypher