Reviews for The Son of Gloin
The Wise Dragoness chapter 5 . 2/5
I personally like the alternate ending better, and I believe that this story deserves a sequel. If you haven't already written one.
The Wise Dragoness chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
I love this take on Legolas and Gimli! Oh the struggles of women in a man's world!
1sunfun chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Good story.
1sunfun
DalekQueen7 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Th... I... Guh...

You have reduced me to monosyllabic nonsense. This was hilarious! You should do more stories with girly Gimli (and Legolas).
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Well, I must say that was unexpected.
Nako13yeh chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
The end caught me off guard... Hahahha! XD Wow!
Thunder Stag chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
This is so UTTERLY ridiculous. I like it.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is rediculous and perverse on so many levels. I cannot stop myself from reading more; I have always liked even vague genderbenders.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I like the alternate ending better.
ZaeraDourden chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I rather enjoy both versions of the ending. Totally not the alternate ending I was expecting. :D Very ingenious.
Hair products for all! It's funny, but the thought of dwarf women with beards doesn't really bug me.
L. Casablanca chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
This is awesome! I just had to let you know I love this, even though I find somewhat awkward to comment on a somewhat old story. This is pure win. The idea itself is hilarious, and all of those smiles and winks from Legolas- so funny that Pippin arrived to the same conclusion as I did! Also, chapter 3 is fabulous. I squealed and giggled all through it. Even though the bathing scene is clich├ęd in this kind of fanfic, I still loved it. The alternate ending was also very good, it was exactly what I was thinking might happen when Gimli caught Legolas bathing. Anyway, loved it.
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
You posted gimli in the feminine form!
shine lots chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I love your abundant use of metaphores and similes - they are so witty and refreshing.
Lover-of-all-things-Awesome101 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I love the alternate ending better.
gginsc chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I like this ending better.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »