Reviews for Marking the Distance
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww so sad! Poor Dean, he looked so lonely and sad and hurt in this story that I wanted to hug him, poor thing lol

Kisses and I liked it ~

See ya

Rosetta
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I loved this. Lovely angst and hurt and a beautiful job building up the tension and anxiety. Also a great twist at the end. Loved John having to chase after Dean for three hours, and telling Dean he was crazy if he thought he was gonig to hunt on his own at 22.

I'm catching up on my inbox and woefully found the alert email hiding in there. And there's a bunch more of your stuff... the site says that I still have you alerted under your new nom de plume but I'm going to read a few to make sure.

Phoebe
TheKritty chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I really really enjoyed reading this! I loved that there wasn't any mean!John but a more fatherly one.

And oh my, loved the hurt!Dean.

It was all thrilling and beautifull and sad and tragic at once, loved it!

Kritty
PrinceWolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Well done this ones really discriptive I loved how you had it all in Deans point of veiw. I really liked it!

Congration this ones wikid!
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Loved this. There are far too many bastard!John fics out there coz its just much easier to hate the man it seems. And while I don't believe he was father of the year and while I do believe he made LOADS of mistakes, I think he did love his boys equally. He was just a man caught up in an impossible situation, doing the best he could with what little information he had.

Of course, I ALWAYS love the hurt!Dean stuff :D, but having John come to his rescue this time... that was so very sweet. Now, Johns' words '...and I'm not going anywhere' *sigh* bittersweet coz we know he does. *sniff*

Lovely work.
snchills chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Poor Dean, thank god John got there in time. Good story.