Reviews for And The Queen Married The Banker
thebestpeopleinlifearefree chapter 1 . 11/5
Oh my god I love everything about this, it’s unbelievable, it honestly made me choke up, I love it
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 10/30
This is really lovely. And I love how she realizes that her being left behind wasn't punishment but mercy, because she wasn't yet ready to go. I'm glad she found her real prince.
Lillaflor chapter 1 . 9/3
Susan's story is so heartbreaking, yet she has hope
Nana153 chapter 1 . 8/6
Dee474 chapter 1 . 6/22
lovely story. Thank you.
marvelisawesome chapter 1 . 4/4
This was beautiful, amazing, and flawless. Thank you for writing that.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/8
You made my emotions cry. Do you know how hard that is? :)
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for writing this fantastic story.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow. Excellent story.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Some of your settings, names and characterisations are a bit American for a Narnia fic, but it's a nice story.
I like Susan's final conversation :)
Calculate Freedom chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I also wanted Susan to have a happy ending because too often have I seen her portrayed as bitter and cold. So this story, aside from being well-written and all around lovely, was very welcome. Susan deserves love and Warren is too wonderful for words. Excellent story. Thank you for making my day.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I really love this. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love Love Love!
I often wonder about Susan. This helped.
meezzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awww... sweet. I love how Susan is still sort of in touch with the Narnia side of her :)
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
thank you for this. i always felt a bad for Susan who never got the super-duper happy ending of everyone else (or at least not yet)
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was beautifully written... I have read soooo many stories in which Susan is angry at being left behind and her angst. This is the first one I have read where she accepts it and loves the man chosen for her, by her. Fantastic! :D