Reviews for Despite Our Differences
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
lizziecats chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
I was rereading this story since the last time I read it was back in 2013 and just like all that time ago I still love this story. I see so much potential in this story so in all honesty I really do hope that you will update it again soon!

As always I love the relationship developing between Jade and Snake Eyes. I can definitely see a future romance blooming for them should you write more chapters for this story. I think they balance each other out which is just one of the many reason I can see a successful romantic relationship forming between them.

I've said this before but I really think that you should have Jade find out about Cobra commander being her father. The longer she's left in the dark the more suspicion will be put on her once the truth comes out. Not to mention the shock and guilt she would feel knowing that she is related to the monster of a man. Also should the Joes find out they may become skeptical of her reasons for joining the Joes and in worst case scenario believe that her intentions were on behalf of her fathers orders so she could steal intel. Such a thought would thus making them wary of her and in turn emotionally hurt Jade for there lack of trust in her. I honestly feel that Jade would be confused to hell and back and maybe even disbelieving of the facts laid out in front of her. Jade's the type that I can see wanting to confront her father so that she could hear the truth from him and depending on his answer then take the right course of action.

I still think you should do a scene where Jade is kept under surveillance by the Joes after the truth of her heritage is released. You could then have her find a way to confront her father and ask him if everything she heard about him is true. Then you could have a scene where Cobra say he didn't want to get her involve her in all this, however since the truth was revealed then she should join him in his plans to take over the world. After hearing all this you could have Jade look completely disgusted with her father prompting her to ask him what the hell was wrong with him and what happened to her loving father, to which then Cobra could say he's doing this for her sake and that she should understand his reasons.

While all this is happening you could have the Joes find them and hear everything being said till the breaking point where they hear Jade tells Cobra that she would never agree with his reasons for mass destruction and that she is a GI Joe and that she will fight him and stop him no matter what. If the Joes were to hear this then they would feel guilty for suspecting her of treachery and not trusting her as the friend she is to them. You could then have their thoughts interrupted by hearing Cobra's anger building till he screams that she would choose the Joes over flesh and blood family. At this point I can see Jade scream back that the Joes are her family and that he isn't the man she once called father anymore. Hearing this you could have Cobra release a venting breath at her before saying that this was getting to be tedious and that if she couldn't see reason then he would just have to treat her like every other Joes to which then you could have him pull out a gun and shoot her in the chest saying that she should have just joined him and that this didn't have to happen.

You could then have the Joes witness Jade get shot and to all there horrified thoughts watch her as she collapses to the ground before finally shaking themselves out of it to go after Cobra. Once the Joes have Cobra surrounded you could have them scream at him how the hell he could shoot his own daughter. Cobra could then answer by saying it's just a small sacrifice in order to prevent his plans from being disrupted in the future. After Cobra says this he could then flip a switch on his wrist band which would cause an explosion to distracts the Joes giving Cobra's the chance to escape.

Once Cobra's out of sight the Joes could then turn there attention back to Jade where they can see Snake Eyes putting pressure on her wound and Scarlett telling her to stay with them till the medics get there. While all this is happening you could have Jade make eye contact with Snake Eyes where she then places her hand on his saying she's sorry for everything her father has done and put them all through and that she would never betray them leaving the conversation at that before fading to unconsciousness leaving the Joes with heavy hearts as they rush back to headquarters to get her treated.

Once she's away from deaths door you could have a scene about her recovery where she reconciles with all the Joes and Snake Eyes for all that had recently occurred. Then you could have Snake Eyes help her deal with all her pent up emotions that come with having to deal with knowing that she had basically lived a lie for most of her life. Also with having to deal with the fact that her father was willing to kill her as if she meant nothing. If you should decide to use any of this in your story then I can see some really good romantic development happening between these two should Snake Eyes be able to help her get through this emotional trauma.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
RougeReaper chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Great chapter update soon
keylooloo.moonflower chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
this is an awesome story update soon please
lizziecats chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I really like this story so far, I can't wait for the next update!
I really like the development between Jade and Snake Eyes, I think they would make a good couple lol
I think that you should have Jade find out about her father being the Cobra commander. You should also have the GI Joes find out as well since once the Joes find out this piece of information they may be skeptical about why she became a Joe thinking she did it as a spy for her father. I'm sure that Jade will be confused as hell as to why her father is doing these horrible things as well as feel hurt that the Joes would doubt her intentions for becoming a Joe and think that she would deceive them.

You should do a scene where Jade is kept under surveillance by the Joes after they find out Cobra commander is her father, but then have her find a way to confront her father and ask him if everything she heard about him is the true. Then you could continue the scene by having Cobra say he didn't want to involve her in this however since the cats out of the bag that she should join him in taking over the world. After hearing this Jade could have a look of complete disbelief and horror written on her face while she asks him what the hell was wrong with him and what happened to her loving father, to which he could say he's doing this for her sake and that she should understand his point of view.

While this is all going on the Joes could find them and over hear there conversation where finally Jade tells her father that she could never agree with his methods of taking over the world and that she's a GI Joe and that if she has to she will fight him and take him down, hearing this the Joes could feel guilty for suspecting her of being a spy only to be interrupted from there thoughts to hear the anger welling up in Cobra where he venomously states that she would go against him the person who raised her, to which he would say this is just to ridiculous and that if she insist in getting in his way he will treat like all the other Joes to which then he could pull out a gun and shoot her saying that she should have just shut up and joined him and that this didn't have to happen.

Hearing gun fire the Joes could leap into action and run to where Jade and Cobra are only to find Cobra holding a gun and Jade with a shock expression on her face feeling her chest coming back with blood on her hand as she asks him why before collapsing on the ground. This would lead the Joes to surround Cobra and ask him how the hell could a father shoot his own flesh and blood, where Cobra could answer saying it's just a small sacrifice in order to prevent his plans from being stopped and that this wouldn't have had to happen if the Joes didn't involve her there fight even if they didn't know she was his daughter before hand.

After Cobra say this he could click a button on his wrist which causes an explosion which distracts the Joes while some of Cobra's troops storm in while Cobra himself escapes. Once the Joes take care of the troops they could turn there attention back to Jade where Snake Eyes is putting pressure on her wound and Scarlett is telling Jade to wake up while she is checking her vitals which to there relief is still there but weak meaning they need to get her to medic as soon as possible. while the Joes are in a panic Jade could regain consciousness only to make eye contact with Snake Eyes where she places her hand on his hand and says she's sorry for everything her father has done but that she would never betray them before succumbing to the darkness again leaving the Joes with shocked and worried expressions on there faces while they rushed to get her treated.

The next chapter could be about her recovery and depression having to deal with living in a lie for most of her life and the fact that her father was willing to kill her as if she meant nothing. You could have some fluff scenes between Jade and Snake Eyes as he tries to help her cope with the shock and sorrow of everything that has happen to her as she recovers.

Anyway I really and truly love this story, I think your an amazingly talented writer and I just can't wait to read more chapters of this story lol
So PLEASE UPDATE SOON THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! :)
belladu57 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Very good
Spirit Kiss chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
This is really AMAZING! I hope you update soon :)
movielover121796 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Good story! Update soon!
takara410 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Please more
Audrey Whyte chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Update soon! I am really loving your story!
Mrs.Becker chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Omg finally haha glad you made a new chapter keep up the awesome work!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Welcome back! I hope that you update again soon. Great chapter cant wait for next one.
Bookl0ver1998 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
AWWW! NO! Don't die Jade! Update soon! I loved it!
v chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
It took u long enough we missed u