Reviews for My Electric Touch
lovenmyownedward chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Cute I liked it
Crazylily1007 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it! I really love this couple and it definitely made me aww enough!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome! Perfect! Wow...just...wow..
synmar chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hands down the best Kate/Garrett fanfic I've read so far! The way you write about emotion and the feeling of love was like sweet poetry. It read like something Stephanie would write, because you stayed true to the characters and kept the same rhythm as she did in her books. Any fan of this ship needs to read this. I would be interested in seeing more from you about this awesome couple. Well done!
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow... I've never read a story about Kate and Garrett with such detail, such attention to feelings and emotions... one thing I can say to you is that if you didn't win a contest for this, you should have... absolutely amazing... Kate and Garrett are my favorites... You captured both of their minds splendidly, unlike anyone else ever has, even Stephenie Meyer, if possible... excellent... I always thought they should have been bigger characters, but I noticed that they kiss at the end of Breaking Dawn part 2 :D
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was the BEST Kate/Garrett fic I've EVER read. Congrats:) It was awesome.
shockinhotkate chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i love this maybe you can do a garretts pov until the future
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I enjoyed this look into the way Garrett and Kate would have completed the relationship that seemed to start on the battlefield. I love Garrett, but I enjoyed this from Kate's POV. I wish you had also done it from his POV.
You had some brilliant phrases. Some of it was confusing though. Sometimes I was unsure where you were in time. I saw things I recognized, but that didn't seem to fit with what you said next. It may have just been me though!
mnov29 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww this was adorable. I absolutely loved it! Great job!
superfreak123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. You are like the most fabulous fanfiction author I have seen. Your story was amazing and in character and your details were superb. Great job! :)
Ameliaxox chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
that is beyond fantastic. well written i am fond of it
InTheMindOfTheWriter chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love Garrett and Kate! this is a fanfic that even stephenie herself would be stunned speechless by. Its amazing! I can't wait to read your other storiesxx
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Added to favourites. I liked it a lot, it was very different from the other Katie/Garret stories I've read (or at least attempted reading before I clicked the backspace button without another thought on the matter). Well done.

Maggie
GeeImKate chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved it )

I do wish that Stephanie included their love story more in breaking Dawn... But she did hint they end up together... so yey!

They're story is just so Cute...

Kate]
LynnBrook chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i LOVE Kate and Garrett and this story just made me say "awwwww oh i love this story!" out loud and i got many weird looks from my family, but it was worth it cuz i really do love this story!