Reviews for Lonely Hearts Club
kazorashi chapter 1 . 8/23
I'm re-reading this to relive my first experience of reading it for the first time... Does this make sense? Anyhow, whoop! This is my favorite Puckleberry story, you can its a first love really. Love this story by the way
SammiLoves2Write chapter 58 . 4/4
UPDATE!
-Sammi
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
COME BACK ! And update please
Rvaughan chapter 58 . 1/15/2014
I miss this story bring it back please. An update. Fanfiction produces the only good glee stories. I've read this a few times and wish for an update. Heck you can email me the updates lol.

Rachel
lesa.blazer chapter 58 . 12/13/2013
Please continue
tryingtobestine chapter 58 . 12/3/2013
I know you probably won't write more, but still I hope that you will.
jinx821 chapter 58 . 11/12/2013
I just read this and loved it!
Iluvia chapter 58 . 7/13/2013
Loved this story - too bad you didn't really finished it off.
krazyy989 chapter 58 . 3/2/2013
Really good! Please update soon!
LeAnn chapter 58 . 1/19/2013
OMG I thought this was a complete story :( I read this all day today. I hope you update this and continue it. I was waiting for the shit to hit the fan that pucks the baby daddy. So even though Glee sucks now and there's no Puckleberry. You should keep updating for us believers :)
Guest chapter 58 . 11/20/2012
it's been 3 years since you updated this story and i know if i say "PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE IT THIS STORY IS PERFECT YOU ARE PERFECT" it will not work but i /have to/ say that sorry:)) /seriously/ update this!
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 58 . 11/3/2012
Please update soon! This is an awesome story!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 58 . 4/25/2012
Awww...I realize it's been awhile since you updated, but I have to say this fic has had me enthralled for 2 days! Pretty sure you might be like me & lose interest in writing. But this really has been an exciting read for me!
donna14 chapter 58 . 2/17/2012
This was such a great story. Will you be updating it soon? I really enjoyed it!
jean23261985 chapter 58 . 1/18/2012
Where is the rest of the story? LOVE IT!
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »