Reviews for Lonely Hearts Club
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
COME BACK ! And update please
Rvaughan chapter 58 . 1/15/2014
I miss this story bring it back please. An update. Fanfiction produces the only good glee stories. I've read this a few times and wish for an update. Heck you can email me the updates lol.

Rachel
lesa.blazer chapter 58 . 12/13/2013
Please continue
tryingtobestine chapter 58 . 12/3/2013
I know you probably won't write more, but still I hope that you will.
jinx821 chapter 58 . 11/12/2013
I just read this and loved it!
Iluvia chapter 58 . 7/13/2013
Loved this story - too bad you didn't really finished it off.
krazyy989 chapter 58 . 3/2/2013
Really good! Please update soon!
LeAnn chapter 58 . 1/19/2013
OMG I thought this was a complete story :( I read this all day today. I hope you update this and continue it. I was waiting for the shit to hit the fan that pucks the baby daddy. So even though Glee sucks now and there's no Puckleberry. You should keep updating for us believers :)
Guest chapter 58 . 11/20/2012
it's been 3 years since you updated this story and i know if i say "PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE IT THIS STORY IS PERFECT YOU ARE PERFECT" it will not work but i /have to/ say that sorry:)) /seriously/ update this!
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 58 . 11/3/2012
Please update soon! This is an awesome story!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 58 . 4/25/2012
Awww...I realize it's been awhile since you updated, but I have to say this fic has had me enthralled for 2 days! Pretty sure you might be like me & lose interest in writing. But this really has been an exciting read for me!
donna14 chapter 58 . 2/17/2012
This was such a great story. Will you be updating it soon? I really enjoyed it!
jean23261985 chapter 58 . 1/18/2012
Where is the rest of the story? LOVE IT!
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 58 . 10/24/2011
Damnit! I knew I shouldn't have started reading this when I saw it wasn't complete. I need to know what happens next! I loved every part of this story. I know it's a long shot, but hope you update.
emchappito chapter 58 . 9/5/2011
I know you haven't updated this story in a VERY long time but please please do. I thought I'd read pretty much all of the Puckleberry fics but turns out not, I missed this diamond! Please update, I need to know where this goes. It's so very very good. I love the Brittany friendship as well. Though now we've had season 2 I'm starting to like Satana, I like a good trip back to the season one evil bitch!

Thanks for writing, please continue!

xx