Reviews for The Shining Typhlosion,The Flaming Love
c chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
fuck him up
OseanSoldier chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Great ending! Im crying from laughing and at the sweetness. Good job, will read your other story for sure! Great job again.
OseanSoldier chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Aww, thats just adorable. though the whole boyfriend question seemed redundant, they said they loved each other so was is entirely necessary? Great job once again.
OseanSoldier chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
awww, such a nice chapter. great job
OseanSoldier chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
oh boy. This should be good. Really nice job this chapter.
OseanSoldier chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Pretty good chapter, will read on.
OseanSoldier chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
coooooll, I like this chapter, a lot. Should prove interesting and a challenge for James.
OseanSoldier chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Why do you just leave me hanging like that! I like leaving reviews yet you make me want to just skip to the next chapter. Fantastic job this chapter.
OseanSoldier chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Well, that had to be awkward. Wouldn't want to be either of them right now. Great job again, again? The ending as me wondering though, but I have this nifty next button I can click!
OseanSoldier chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Man, this chapter certainly has some humor in it at the end. Great job again, really liking this so far!
OseanSoldier chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
YAY! Adventure! What is a good story without some adventure? good job again, and I will read on
OseanSoldier chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This story was the very last in the criteria I put in, so it wins the oldest story there award, know time to see if its good. The reviews have been positive so I figure I will give this a shot. So far so good and I look forward to what is to come.
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
awesome
AlphaM chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Wow... just Wow I really appreciate this story and can't wait to read what happens next. Very rarely do I find a story that can make me laugh and feel the emotions put into the scenes. Also the way that you include all of the characters is absolutely astounding. I sound really cheesy but I love the characters and the story. Please continue to write this story. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to read the sequel now.
penguinefluff chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Cute and fluffy, just the way i like my stories. It felt a little drawn out in the beggining, but overall it was a very good story. Onto the next one! 3