Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Good Story!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was really nice. I loved it. I love how you have Dean back being a big brother taking care of his Sammy! Very sweet!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I know this has been up for a while, but I read it so thought I'd tell ya. I really enjoyed this.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I can so relate coz up until today I was a stressed out uni student! LOL This was wonderful hon, Full of everything a lover of limp Sam and big brother Dean can ask for.

Maybe a follow up one day to find out Sam's story but hey this was just right.

Luck with your studies, I have just finished my honours year literally and can feel it! LOL

hugs Shelley
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
From one stressed out college student to another, that was really good. Keep up the good work!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Always love some Sam whump/limpage. Thanks Nicole.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Awesome! But your stories always are!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I like it... alot! Im glad you had someone put in a little request... its good for the rest of us! another great job! oh how those boys pull at my heart strings.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Love it. 3
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Simply yummy!

I love the whole bit of Dean getting to Sam...the blood smeared on the door and leading to the bed...great visual!

Be well,

Karen
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This story was pure love! It was well-written and suspenseful and I can't get enough of Dean realizing how much he still loves his little brother! This fic made me ache even more for a happy reunion between the two.

Excellent story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
What an awesome oneshot. I'm so glad that Dean put his anger aside and went to Sammy when he was needed...yeah, it took a severe injury to get them back together again...but at least they are!
dcp8 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
great story! it was good to see Dean taking care of his little brother! sorry for the short rewiew but I've got to get to work :)
RedDragen chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
If that was a short story it was great but I hope you are writing more to it.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ya done good, stressed out college student! Excellent story and one I would love to see play out on the show!