Reviews for Bloopers!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Fiyero: "Bwuh?" left and right, I am DYING!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
"WRONG SONG, MORON!"

...

"DAMMIT!"

CLASSIC! And I thought this scene was good in the actual story! Man, I gotta start doin' my own bloopers!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*runs off to find some pure potassium and water*
lizziemagic chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Wait I'm confused! Your REALLY not going to write fics anymore? NOOOOO! PLEASE! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR ON THIS WHOLE DANG SITE! PLEASE DONT LEAVE! WAAAHHHHH! :(
Pernicia chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Fiyero dies in "Cursed Blood"? Gah! Spoiler alert!

I'm glad you're working on an original novel (I am too), but no more fanfic? Ever? Not even a random inspiration here and then?

I commend you on being able to make fun of yourself, though. I think everyone could get a lot of good from making fun of themselves.
Pernicia chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
The "BOUND!" scene was my favorite. Not that Chiron's hunting trip was terribly successful in the original either.

Cross-dressing Fiyero? *blinks* Well, I suppose that explains the tight pants...
Pernicia chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
-Then it hit me. Oh crap. I'm in Forks.

Jesus Christ, I WAS in hell!-

Ha! This fic was awesome, now it's even awesomer! I love the idea of making blooper scenes- if actors can do it, why not characters?

Sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth, by the way. I'll get to reviewing the rest of your stuff someday...
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
LMAO! "GET OFF MAH WOMAN! BITCH!" lol
18lzytwner chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Ok this was a little weird. LOL But amusing.
degreenifyinggravity chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
HAHAHAHA! This made me laugh out loud! My favorite was the Twilight spoof, partly because I hate twilight and just cause it was hilarious! And I loved that last chapter too!
Hedwig466 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
What! No more fanfics? No!

*sniff*

Anyway, it was really funny..
TheSilentReaderNoMore chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Okay...you are sick, twisted, sadisic, torturous, evil, insane, and completely cruel.

And yet I love every minute of your writting...

If you need material for bloopers, how about Written in Red? Liiku is asking to be written about!

Oh, and by the way, EDWARD CULLEN SHOULD BE FORCED TO EAT AS MUCH GARLIC AS I DO! I HOPE THAT AWFUL VAMPIRE ROTS IN THE STENCH OF MY BREATH!

Yes I am a fellow Twilght hater and proud of it.
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
"Sone of a bitch. I told you we should have done it while we were in the forest!"

5 SECONDS LATER

"SPLINTERS" D:

LMAOROFLOL

... That's great.

Nice parody of Twilight, too. ;D
lizziemagic chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Lol so funny! OMG I'm so soorryy I haven't reviewed in so long! My teachers have all been giving me so much hw! It takes me til 11 to finish!
Juelz Rox chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Can I say I freaking love this section. The Bloopers are so funny.

May I say that my favorite was the Cursed Blood: Chapter 10 but Cursed Blood: Chapter 4 and Cursed Blood: Chapter 49 were close seconds. They made me laugh so hard.