Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
wildfire chapter 1 . 3/1
Ooooh! how cute, and sad all at the same time.
Captain Mal SIR chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it although I do believe Kanda would kill if he found out that you were comparing him to abutterfly
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Sweet.
Tossino chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
D'aw! That was very sweet, yet sad at the same time. Kanda and his interest for gardening is something people don't often touch. Dunno if it is because they don't know of it, but that seems unlikely. Maybe they don't know what to do with it. Well, you sure did, and you did it beautifully. 3

Not sure what you meant by subtly symbolism, but I saw symbolism and it sure wasn't subtle. xP Maybe I just missed some of them; the subtle ones that is, lol. Well, whatever, doesn't matter, this was BEAUTIFUL anyway, and especially the last line. You should do more drabbles. :3

*Paws at Lavi and Kanda* You lovely, lovely characters~~ ... xD

~Toss
YuKanda chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Finally! I wanted to review when I first read it, but I was at work, so I had to be fast

I share the same feeling with Dementia, I was surprised as well to read in Kanda's file he likes gardening, and wondered in which way he could ever practice his passion with the life he live.

You imagined it in a really beautiful way, and it was like I could see Kanda taking care of his flowers with gentle hands, a so unusual picture of him! But I felt so sorry for Lavi too for his impossibility to join his beloved Yuu and share that peaceful moments.

You know I can't stand seeing them separated *cries*

And, Lavi is right thinking he's not sure Kanda likes butterflies... I bet he doesn't like them, at least after experimenting of being covered completely in them XD

But we can assume he can tolerate them in a reasonable amount XD

Anyway, I loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hey i really liked this drabble of yours!

Look forward to more work from you!
Marlek chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Thank you, that's was good story.
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Short but beautiful. You call a drabble over 10 words long? XD I usually call any one-shot (that can as well be over 30 words) a drabble if it's kinda messy or symbolistic. XD

Now then, maybe there was a couple of mistakes (like, I believe "faeries" should be "fairies" and Mugen should be spelled with the capital letter! : P ) but nothing big - post your stuff unedited with no hesitation!

Kanda and gardens, ah the oh so tempting theme. Ever since I've read in his profile that he likes gardening, I've seen him in a different light. You really managed to capture that little forest corner well - I could almost see the scene. Simply beautiful. Also, I feel really bad for Lavi, having to stand there hidden in the shadows and watch the sunshine; that comes with being a Bookman after all. It's actually realistic, and only makes it sadder - after all, he and Kanda are 'friends' more than with anyone else, and yet there are things that they don't seem to be able to share..

Also, the last paragraph about the butterfly wings was SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL, also its comparision to Kanda's petals - it wrenched my heart, really. Very nice.

So all in all, a great little piece - could have been longer, but the short ones definitely have their charm too. Keep up the good work!