Reviews for Typecasting
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I was smirking through the whole thing, especially with all the banter, and is it really terrible that I actually now want to see the awful movie that these three were watching? It sounds as bad as the Airbender movie. Good job!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Because things associated with light and goodness usually suck. And Zack's line at the end about sentimental bonding! I absolutely loved this story, I actually laughed out loud, loudly! This was great! Favorited!
Sliver of Light chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Geeky!Sephiroth is so adorable. That is all.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Zack unending awesomeness. I was laughing through this whole story. I kind of want to see a MST3K of this movie you're describing, though they probably couldn't do any better than the SOLDIERs!
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Actually reviewing this time! I really like this story a lot. It never fails to cheer me up, it's really funny. Always like reading this.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
lmao! I loved this. :D
Araytigre chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
The DeNoozo slap works every time (shameless NCIS plug), everyone should use it once in a while. And of course REAL people/soldiers/warriors can't do half of the stuff that the movie/tv people seem to be able to do without breaking a sweat, after all that's why most of them are fantasies and not based on anything even resembling real. That just makes them all the more fun. TTFN
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hahaha! This is amazing!
Nephelae chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was beautiful.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
XD Okay, I do this with my friends ALL THE TIME. And I get on their nerves. Especially if it's something like Twilight. XD AWESOMELY AWESOME.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
LOL - That was a fun pick-me-up.

I think I'll turn in to bed now. Thank you for the laughs!
harusameiro chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I...I think I just died laughing. Every section, without fail, was ridiculously hilarious. Thank God I haven't seen that movie, but I've read Eir's Tomorrow. Man, I just have to say you're so great at writing humor. Thanks for the treat.
Piole chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
OMG! Athe lulz. Thanks! XD
Rui17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA )) Good joooooooooob. You shoulda included Genesis and Angeal too while you were at it! :))