Reviews for Distraction
lillifitz4 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Definitely continue but I am not too sure about her having sex with Jacob or Embry as its very oc for her as jakes like her little brother and plus its a little slutty. But on the other hand it would make on hell of a lemon. You decide as you are the fabtabulous author! I will read whichever way you decide to go.
Xoxo Lilli
Skullprincess46 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
this was good but im surprised jake hasnt snapped at them for hooking up like that lol
countrygirl043986 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Are you going to continue to write this story?
Cola Salvatore 1839 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Really good and it got me seriously hot and bothered xD but it was really good and I hope I can read more :)
Ms.T chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I definitely want to see the threesome...or is it a foursome...whatever...would loooooove to see some action between the four. It's going to be HOT! Pleeeeease write it...I can't wait to read it.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I feel sorry for Jake but he needs to know the truth. Bella and Quil aren't my favourite pairing but there are merits. His sense of humour should help get Bella out of her Edward funk. She spent so long with a guy that didn't want her for fear of hurting her, that Quil should prove to be exactly what she needs. I also think that she wouldn't be ready for promises of devotion and true love. Can't wait to see the other's reaction.
sparlish chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I am all for smutterific fun ;)
jessica chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
i really like it, even though it was sex, i like how you described it
bellascorpiona chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Hola la historia me encanta y espero que pronto lo continues yo voto por que pruebe el fisisco de los otros dos.

animo
astridt244 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Wow. Hot!

Slightly speechless here. Lol
MarieJeanne26 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
You write great lemons! I love your story. I hope you get chance to update, especially if Bella gets her groove on with all 3 boys (yum).
cc chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
pleas pleas pleas continue or i might have to come after you with a pitch fork and torch!
ssq chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Wow you have a real knack for writing lemons! This was amazing.

I'm especially anxious to read what you write about a possible roll in the hay with the other two. That would be interesting. So is it in the works? I wanna know :)

great job! 5/5
vampiremom1221 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I have recently become a fan of Bella/Quil fics and I have to say that this is the hottest lemon I have read so far. I loved it. I think that it would be awesome if you chose to continue it. I would love to have Jake's reaction to Bella suddenly running off with Quil. Also I would love to find out what happens when they do change. And why couldn't they all have a little fun before the change and then the drama come from and imprint or something. I would love to see more.
tammielou chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Love it! More please ? ;)