Reviews for Lessons Learned
Can you just like put the old version up until the new one is done? Pls I love this story so much
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 1 . 8/7
BRO
This is my favorite fic, I loved it the way it was. I home you're not changing to much of it. Are you still doing it?
Myamcentle chapter 1 . 7/19
I've read this story many times, it actually helped. Now I'm trying to help someone very special to me but I can't remember what Edward might have had
emiliabland chapter 1 . 6/30
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING

I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS FIC IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE, AND HAS BEEN EVER SINCE IT WAS FINISHED. I COME BACK HERE EVERY FEW MONTHS HOPING TO SEE MORE ACTIVITY FROM YOU, AND FINALLY IT'S HERE!

(Sorry for the all caps... this means so much to me, as strange as it sounds.)
Kaylee chapter 1 . 6/10
Is it coming back/are you using the plot for a book?
silversimon chapter 1 . 3/26
Don't understand. You have over five thousand reviews and thousands of readers who have favorited/followed this story.

In fact. Because it was marked"complete", I'd moved it from my follow list to my favorite list. Just learned that you pulled it for a rewrite by accident!

Please repost the story until you finish any rewrite. I've seen too many stories pulled for"rewrite" never to reappear again. :-(
WHY chapter 1 . 3/22
WHY ARE YOU REWRITING IT?
ARE YOU CHANGING ANYTHING?
WHEN WILL IT BE UP?
WILL IT GO UP ALL AT ONCE?
Kelly457 chapter 1 . 3/20
This is amongst my most favourites EVER,! Repost! Pleeeassse!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17
Thank you for writing this story :) I have read this fanfic several months ago, I believe, and put it in the favorites tab. You are a very amazing writer, and I hope to buy your work someday.

- private-enterprises
soulelvi chapter 1 . 3/17
Yeah! It will be a pleasure to read it again, or...to buy the book maybe? I surely would.
Thanks and good work!
ROSEALYNNE chapter 1 . 3/16
you scared me... lol I read has been pulled im like what for (thinking FFN pulled it) then opened "chapter" and im Oh good just a rewrite
bbbluez chapter 1 . 3/16
While I'm so excited for your book and anxiously waiting to be one of the first orders I'll miss being being able to stalk there boys!
Love this story can't wait for the sequel really enjoyed TTAF but just can't get enough Jasper and Edward thanks for writing.
KelSt chapter 52 . 2/17
Meikala was right...bloody awesome story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
linntherese chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
I forgot to mention (in my review of chapter 12) that I thought it was really wrong of Edward to have thrown Jasper's past in his face like that, knowing how hard he is working to do better, to be better. I'm happy he apologized to him for that, but I still think he should have included the rest in his apology too. They are doing ok though, so I'll just have to be happy he got this much I guess.

Edward was hurt and a bit angry in the last chapter that Jasper hadn't told him about being arrested before, then it turns out that he himself hadn't told Jasper all of his own past (he had even lied some). I do understand why he did it though. I'm happy that they seem to become even closer then they have been so far (and they were already close).

Good for Edward agreeing to talk to his dad about what's going on with him. It will probably help.
5,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »