Reviews for The Q Word
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
lol, that was hilarious, I actually didn't notice the comment about the koala until it was pointed out to me and then I just had to re-watch, that was hilarious, and if I were more creative and not bogged down with school work, I would totally write my own story, but alas, I'm not more creative and I am bogged down with school work so I will leave it to others, lol, by the way, I loved the way you depicted the team, you hit it dead on, and the whole "we don't get paid enough" comment was hilarious and kind of bittersweet because it reminded me of the time Kate made that comment after dealing with Tony and McGee (at least I think it was McGee, might have been Gibbs though now that I think about) oh well, that just gives me an excuse to rewatch all the episodes from season 1 and 2 to find it, lol, anyway, great story!
wildpeace chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
See? This made me giggle, even though it also had some glorious broken!Tony moments. I LOVE AND ADORE the bit about the bag over the head and his momentary...well, let's face it...anxiety attack. And Tim's reaction, God Bless Tim. I'm so glad they've stopped making him act like a tool.

I like this, because now I have *two* stories to read and comment on :)

And you're ALWAYS welcome to betaing advice, any time.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Poor Koala...Was it an upset stomach or pregnant?
sjl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
You are a literary genius. Love the whole mixing of the comedic thing with what's going on in Tony's head.
iwantpie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOL Loved this! I actually forgot about that line that Gibbs said in the episode. Thanks for sharing this!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Of COURSE the ruddy thing would pee! I'm still laughing - thanks for a great story!
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I could picture it as if it had really been an episode. Everyone was perfectly in character, as was the case (can a case be in character?). Can't find antmore adjectives to tell you how well I think you write, so I'll fall back on cliches -nicely done. Will be on the lookout for Gravity tomorrow.
Ellyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2009

I'm Australian, so maybe I'm a bit prejudice, but still what a great story!

Loved how the Ziva situation was just in the background, and your 'drunken sailor' line! Absolutley amazing!

loved it! :D

And the joke - priceless!
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Great start to the morning - thanks!

24 | « Prev Page 1 2